~The Daily Grind~ 5/2/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 5/2/10

Hope all the little sickies are feeling better today!
CKC girls, hope you all had a great trip! Can't wait to see the pics!

IT'S VEGAS TODAY!!! :cool1:

I'm a bit nervous about the flights, but it is what it is at this point! I'm packed, so this morning, I'm going to take out a bunch of clothes...I ALWAYS overpack!! I'll be coming back on Thursday, and going back to work on Friday... See ya all then!!

My list for the week:

Caffeinate- this repeats everyday!!
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Keep to my points! (as much as possible)

Win $$$$ (how cool would that be?)

Take a bunch of pics

Since this is a Bachalorette Party, we are doing what the Bride wants...

Tuesday night- See Cirque ZUMANITY AT NEW YORK-NEW YORK
Tuesday is also her b-day...and her mama has something planned.

Check out the fountains, free shows, Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, and other free stuff...

Have a Great Week everyone!! :teeth:

Debbie, have an awesome time in Vegas!!!!!

I've posted on a separate thread with photos and commentary on the special dinner DH & I did for DS and his GF for prom. It was fantastic!!!

The only plans we have for today is to take DS's tux back and for DH to show me where the courthouse is and where I'll park when I go for jury duty next Friday. I never go downtown so I don't know where anything is and I'd like to be prepared before I go there during rush hour on Friday morning.

I think today may be a good day to scrap a bit! That's a great idea!!!:goodvibes

Deb- Have a great time!

Stephanie- It looks like DS had a great time last night- what a specail thing for you all- my brother is going to Proim next Friday

Today:
church
potluck after church
maybe help with moving- someone else
youth
work on DHS swap
dinner- leftovers

Rebecca

Have fun in Vegas, Debbie! I hope you win big ;)

Stephanie, what an amazing thing you did for DS and his GF. How fun was it?!

Supposed to be hot and rainy today. Oh joy, oh bliss, mugginess is here! Blah. Need to do a little cleaning and then get to the grocery store for dinner fixings, I'm thinking tacos.

My little "sickie" is fine. Brat just didn't want to go to dance yesterday.

I have a movie to watch, some books to read. Good day to stay inside!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Ooooh, little Miss Morgan is in trouble.

Stephanie, the prom pictures are adorable. Love the bears, how you got DGS dress to match so well is amazing!

It's a gorgeous morning here, I started my day at 5:00 am while the family slept in.

DH work clothes washed and on the clothes line.
Did dishes that were left for me in the sink yesterday.
Cleaned out cat boxes
Got DD meds ready for the week
Get the bills out to pay
Made pancakes and bacon for DH and DD.
DH and I are going to check an antique store in RI today.
Go through my CK goodies and play a little tonight

Have a great day, everyone.

Jennifer, you've got a sneaky little girl!!!:rotfl: I'm glad she's not sick, though!

And, doing the dinner for prom for DS & his GF was so much fun! I loved it!! Of course, my entire day was focused on prom, but that's okay because it was so special and they both really seemed to enjoy it and thanked me and DH for doing that for them.

As for the dress on the BAB, I so lucked out. The actual dress on her is white with some gold sequins on the bodic. I then found a gold skirt which I layered on top. The gold piece on the bodice is actually a scarf that came with the gold hair bows. I tied it around the bodice to get more of the white out of the dress. I was so happy when I saw GF's dress that it matched so well!! :goodvibes

Morning all
Deb have a super fantastic time in Vegas
Stephanie as i said just beautiful love the bears
Rebecca so nice of you to help with the moving
Jennifer don't you just love the play acting so they don't have to do something:headache::mad:
Lisa wish I'd chosen lunch with you all since I didn't get but 10 mins with you (loved the group I was with Just should have thought it through some days I swear my brain checks out)

Okay back to the real world
pick boys up from ccd at 10:15
move fence one hill Tom and boys to move other part for pasture rotation

get Tom to put away the 2 little groomers
tag 2 calves
start on chicken coop remodel (think plan hash it out with DH)
figure out retaining wall fix
finish unpacking and put away stuff :-)laughing: who am I kidding it will sit on the desk for a week)
laundry 2 loads.
I do have to say that my house is actually still clean except for my spot at the table where the stuff from the top of the dog kennel landed.
nap was inserted in there with out planning
Have a great day all

Up
Shake off post-CKC sluggishness
Walk dog?
***Add*** Drop b-day gift and big ol' bag of CKC snackies back at TinkerBean's house!
Work a whole shift (not my usual half shift) - ugh - at the Census. Gotta do payroll for those newly-hired enumerators who have started their door-to-door work...
Eat dinner (late)
Make sure kids are ready for another school week
Look at/try to put away new toys
Keep updated on the Boston water situation
Collapse!

Morning all. Deb fave fun in Vegas!!!!!
Stephanie love the whole prom thing. You rock!!!!
Jennifer- so glad Morgan is not sick.
Lisa - what antique shop? What town?
Christy-can't wait to hear more about ckc.
Rebecca- how's dad?

Well bubba seems better. So today will be a better day. He slept last night.
We have new homeowners insurance and they are coming on Tuesday so we are making sure the house is in tip top shape. When we cleaned out ma's house I took so much and just put it in the basement. YIKES!!!!
so we have been cleaning that out. Dh and I worked like crazy yesterday. I'm kinda glad because it's giving me the push i needed. I'm trying to get dh to build me a scrap room down there. :) maybe.
And I have to go get 5 -$5.00 gift cards for teachers at school. They are having contests all week for teacher appreciation week and we were asked to send in prizes. That's what I went with. And I have to make magic cookie bars for tomorrow for them as well I signed up for Mondays goodie.
I also have to go and return dh's jeans. I think he thinks he is skinnier than he is. He bought the wrong size. HELLO -!!!!!

Have a great say everyone.

Holly, it was a place in North Smithfield. We also stopped at Bella Art. :goodvibes

Lisa I'm like 2 towns over from north smithfiled.
I've never been to Bella art ! Yikes! How can that be? How was it? I bought stuff from them at the stamp expo at ccri one time.
Let me know how it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter