~The Daily Grind~ 4/9/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 4/9/10

It's Friday!! :dance3:

So glad!! After Thursday's fiasco, I'm glad the week is over! I need to regroup, collect my thoughts, and start to shine on those that are worthy, while gracefully snubbing those that cause me distress.

My list for today:

Caffeinate- this repeats everyday!!
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Keep to my points!

Work till 3p

Tan

Swish and Swipe...
wc.gif

Dinner- Chicken wings

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Love the attitude, Deb. Accent the positive!

It's Friday!! Looking forward to the weekend.

My to do list:

Mt. Washmore
Clean cat boxes
send $ into school
Wake DD up and ready for school
Write in DD's communication book
caffeinate
work
hairdresser
pack van for Saturday's crop

FRIIIIIIIIIIIDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Woohooo!!! 40 more working days (counting today) until Summer Vacation!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Pack my lunch
4. Wipe down kitchen/dining

[C5. Order pics
6. DS's stuff together
7. DS up
8. DS to mom's
9. Work[/COLOR]
10. Tan--nope, Mom had stuff to do after work
11. Pick up DS
12. Laundry
13. Work for work while guys go to store

14. Make list
15. Subway for dinner?
16. P365 2010 pic

I hope everyone has an awesome Friday!!

So TGIF and thank the lord I need the weekend.

1st calf was just born and so now the waiting game continues.

boys up and out
check and weigh calf
me work
home
check calf
laundry that I ignored yesterday
boys from bus
L ready for swim banquet
E to Leb for talent show
tom to pick up L
home after 9 from talent show.

Have a great day ladies.

Good Morning! Today I will be getting things ready for tomorrow when go to Jacksonville to stitch with my mom and my bestest stitching friends. We'll go to lunch and stitch and chat and have an awesome time. And, then when I'm finished there I'm going to go to an awesome scrapbook store (The Crop Shoppe)!!!!!!! I've only been in it once (about a year ago) and I had DS with me so I couldn't really look around much, but I know I'll be in there a loooooong time today since I'll be all alone. I'll be spending some $$ tomorrow!!!!

So, my list for today:
Laundry
Get Disneyland swap packaged to mail & take to PO
Pick up some more boxes & envelopes at PO
Check out the new scrappy stuff at Tuesday Morning
Take a peek in JoAnn's since it's next door to TM
Take DH to lunch
Pull a chart, thread, and fabric for something to stitch on tomorrow. The project I'm currently working on is too big to take. And, I want something simple so that I can chat and not make mistakes!
Make a list of scrappy things I "need" at scrapbook store
Collect all the things I told my Mom I'd bring for her and put by my stitching tote.
Dinner - taco bake
Go to bed early since I'll be up early to drive over to Jacksonville!!!

Have an awesome day everyone!

Mornin' all!!!

Take things easy today as it is my anniversary and I'm going to enjoy it... DH is working..but we have dinner plans tonight and DD is watching all 4 of the boys!

So today:

empty dishwasher
reload dishwasher
run dishwasher
take DS13 to school for NJHS mtg.
DD to school
nap
9:45am get ready
once over on house
pick up kdg. student

print envelopes for graduation
exercise 20 mins
clean up scrap area for me to scrap this weekend
work on one rabbit activity with DS9.

List of the pages in woodworking book that DH must complete this weekend with DS9 (will take about an hour) and his woodworking activity book will be complete and he will only have to finish his exhibit project a cutting board!!! :)

And, then when I'm finished there I'm going to go to an awesome scrapbook store (The Crop Shoppe)!!!!!!! I've only been in it once (about a year ago) and I had DS with me so I couldn't really look around much, but I know I'll be in there a loooooong time today since I'll be all alone. I'll be spending some $$ tomorrow!!!!

TAKE Money! CroppeShoppe is having a big special - it was in my e-mail! You might want to check the website maybe the details are up.

Mornin' all!!!

Take things easy today as it is my anniversary

Congratulations!

Overslept and it's raining. Heaven knows what the day will bring.

Happy Anniversary!!!

I am envious of those of you packing and going to crops!! I gotta get a few on my schedule.

It's Friday - Spring Break always go by too fast.

Reboot laundry
Dishes into DW
vacuum
Check PO Boxs
Find blingie tshirts for DD and BFF for Taylor Swift concert tomorrow

sneak a visit to new "cool" park wait for chiro to get in at 3pm - this is when day goes bad - DD gets hurt at park - trip to Urgent Care - no chiro for me and I need to go!! No horsey aspirin for horse and no horseback riding. MIL did make us dinner!

Chiro
PU horsey aspirin

Pay bills
track horse blanket shipment

Hot spot clean up

Guess I better get hopping.

Have fun, cropping and shopping folks!

Not too crazy at ye olde census office this a.m., but it is the calm before the storm. Lots of new employees starting (like 1200!) in the next few weeks, so our little office is gonna soon explode with people and work.

DS had to be picked up early today from school with a sore throat. He was already scheduled for a doctor's appt this afternoon - so convenient!

Looking forward to an "uncrazy" weekend of catching up, catching our breath, and trying to figure out how to move forward with the crappy school issues in front of us. Advils being taken regularly...:sad2:

And some scrappin'...! I'm happy with the first of my own Disney layouts - just keep puttering along!

Where did you go for dinner, Nancy? Hope you had a great anniversary.

We went to Applebees.. It was nice to go out just the two of us.. it happens about twice a year....

Thanks for all the well wishes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter