The daily grind 4/16

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Feeling better this morning. Think it was the storm pressure and allergies. So bummed we didn’t get down to the marathon, hopefully next year.

Hope everyone is well and has easy lists today.

Clean bathrooms
Clean kitchen
Floors
Pay bills
Balance checkbook
Scrap

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

Glad to hear you are feeling better Lisa!
Hi Nan and Chae!

Today:
Morning chores
Deep clean 2 guest baths
Laundry
Walk
Call about A/C tune up
Oil my cutting board
Scrap?
Stir fry for supper

Enjoy your day :)

Good afternoon..

We had the contractors from our builder here bright and early making some repairs this morning and I have not had a chance to check in until now. We've got some touch up painting today but they tackled our list as well as some other things that they noticed while they were working. Hopefully we don't see them again until our 1 year walk-through.

I have a small list to tackle in order to put the house back together from the repairs.

Today:

tackle the notebook paper list
create a baseball bat; baseball & title for a LO on my table
put away more completed pages
update scrap challenge this evening
work on section 1 of my last paper a little more.. it needs a little more "umph"... lol
have notes for section 2 in my phone and will start jotting them down because I have a goal for it to be done on Friday....
make shopping list for Saturday

I hope everyone has a good day & I hope to get to check in early tomorrow!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter