• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Daily Grind ~ 3/31/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Last day of the month, last day of me being 55 - hahaha! Yes, I'm an April Fool's Baby :)

Just saw the bridge collapse of I-85 in Atlanta on this morning's news, what a mess. One of my sisters works near there, waiting to hear how her commute was...

Today:
Morning chores
Laundry
Sweep front porch
Water cactus
Pay a couple bills
Walk
Scrap
Shrimp tacos for supper

Happy Friday!
Becky

Happy Friday!

I wanted Megan to be an April fools baby. Have fun celebrating this weekend Becky.
Yes Atlanta is going to be a bigger mess now.
Hi Chae and Nan

Make lunch
Megan up and out
Color hair
Lazy morning
Work 1130-230
ACT/homework
Dinner
Movie

Have a wonderful day!!

Morning! I-85 Wow!!

Good luck with your lists!

Today
Had coffee with Dsil
Couple of childhood friends came in! Had not seen them in close to 50 years!!
Laundry
Finish kitchen
Supper - not sure yet :)

Have a great day!

Morning! I-85 Wow!!

Good luck with your lists!

Today
Had coffee with Dsil
Couple of childhood friends came in! Had not seen them in close to 50 years!!
Laundry
Finish kitchen
Supper - not sure yet :)

Have a great day!

Yep, I talked to my sister who is a high school teacher near that area. They closed school for the day and got an early start to their Spring Break which is next week. Not sure what will happen once school starts back up after break!

Glad to hear your sister got an early start to her spring break, Becky.. We had a bridge heavily damaged like that close to us (we have to use that bridge to get to campus for C and I).. they are hoping to have it open the end of April... so we were only detoured about 3 months.. so here is hoping Atl will get that lucky!

Happy early birthday Becky!!!!!

Hi! Chae and Lisa!! :wave:

Sorry I was delayed in signing on this morning...
There was entertainment for several hours with the house next door... 6 cop cars total... only 1 left in cuffs.. lol shaking head...

We left and did our chores after the entertainment left.. :)

I need to go do a few things but by the time I get started it will be time to start dinner...

Need to finish today:

finish Ch 9 reading (10 more pages)
cut flik for LO
find butterfly for LO
update challenge numbers
make list for weekend

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter