The daily grind 12/26

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas.

Ours sure didn’t turn out that way. ER trip Christmas Eve, pain, getting sick, more pain. Not sleeping. Bowl of pasta for our Christmas dinner lol

Thankfully megan felt better yesterday afternoon. We both took a couple naps and slept better last night.

Calling doctors office this morning for appt to see if the stent will be put back in. She is worried about having issues again with it.

If I have energy and time this afternoon I’m going to start taking decorations down. Not in the Christmas spirit anymore.

Good morning!

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas.

Ours sure didn’t turn out that way. ER trip Christmas Eve, pain, getting sick, more pain. Not sleeping. Bowl of pasta for our Christmas dinner lol

Thankfully megan felt better yesterday afternoon. We both took a couple naps and slept better last night.

Calling doctors office this morning for appt to see if the stent will be put back in. She is worried about having issues again with it.

If I have energy and time this afternoon I’m going to start taking decorations down. Not in the Christmas spirit anymore.

Sorry Christmas was a disappointment - P&PD for healing for DD and a Happy New Year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts