The Daily Grind - 11/20/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Fairly good here with a little scare. Dad was admitted to the hospital yesterday morning. He couldn't catch his breath and thought he was having a heart attack. He called my sister who called 911 and rushed over. He seemed very confused and was drifting in and out on consciousness. Turns out he was severely dehydrated with a touch of pneumonia. His heart is just fine and so are his other vitals. He had been battling a cold all week and was taking OTC meds but not drinking enough water. I talked to him last night, he sounded tired but in good spirits and will come home today or tomorrow- thank goodness!

Today:
Morning chores
Dust, clean and vacuum upstairs
Water plants
Run to grocer for a few items
Check on Dad
Joe to annual chkup this afternoon, I'll probably ride down with him as our doc is in the Keys
Stuffed sweet taters for supper

Have a great day!
Becky

Oh my Becky.. I'm so glad he is on the road to recovery.. Yes, with colds remembering to stay hydrated is very important and all of us just want to sleep and rest.. Hugs to all of you.. continued prayers..

Hi Chae & Lisa..

Weekend was fair... a bit sad..but it's okay..

Today's agenda:

once over house
seal up packages to mail
post office - mail packages/grab holiday stamps
prep dinner for tonight
verify grocery needs
verify w/ sis what I need to bring for the holiday meal (I pray she makes enough for everyone... I cook for an army and she cooks for 3... ugh! My boys alone eat a meal for 3)
set up plans for rest of the week

I hope everyone has a great day..

Good morning!

Sorry about your dad Becky. Must of been scary. Hope he is better and back home soon.

Sorry about sad weekend Nan.
Hi Chae

No zero period choir today!!
Pack lunch
Megan up and dropped off
Work
8-1
Pay couple bills
Put laundry away
Wrap couple gifts I bought Saturday
Pick up Megan
Homework
Dinner
Figure out our plans for week

Have a wonderful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!