The daily grind 10/5

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Becky please keep us updated on your dad. Continued prayers.

megan start week eight today and is last week of her aging adult course. Starts pharmaceuticals 2 next week.
her final for aging adult is another paper. At this time has a 100% in the class.
today has class and lab.

I will be monitoring my clearance sale. Heads up all of my cards will be $1 each.

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning,

Dad is still stable, I hope to get to talk to him today. As he is in an open ICU, he has no phone , nor does he have his cell phone with him. You have to call and if nurse is free, she wil hold a phone for him to talk for a minute or two. Hope to know more this morning when my sister gets his update.

Today:
Clean house
Replace the A/C filter
A couple other chores
Clean up my scrap table - get it organized
Maybe scrap
Pasta for supper

Enjoy your day :)

Morning!

m2mrb - will check out your sale
P2000 - continuing to pray -
Hi PN96

Had a fun birthday weekend with Allison!

Allison day
and Dsil is coming to scrsp
Should be busy

Have a great day!

Good morning,

Been up and busy already.

Becky -- continued thoughts and prayers for your Dad and the rest of the family. I know how hard situations like this are. I hope you are able to speak with him today.

Chae -- I hope Allison's birthday party went well this weekend and everyone had a wonderful time.

Lisa -- good luck with the sale.

Today:

once over house
laundry
scrap
movie or two

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!