The daily grind 10/29/18

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy Monday!

Feeling a bit better, nose is a drippy mess though.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Morning shift
Laundry
Run/empty dishwasher
Nap
Afternoon shift

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

Glad you feel better Lisa!
Hi Nan!

Today:
Morning chores
Once over house
Water plants
Laundry
Run to grocery
Scrap
Chicken for dinner

Have a great Monday!

Morning!

m2mrb - hope you continue to feel better!
P2000 - good luck with your list!
Hi PN96!

Home from Disney and it was magical as always! The week goes by soooo fast!

Today
DH took me out for my birthday breakfast
Dsil & DD are here to scrap
I’m working on Disney photos - takes forever to organize and download photo pass
Out for bday dinner with the kids:). I haven’t seen Allison for 10 days - can’t wait:)

Have a great day!

:welcome: home Chae! Sorry you'll be receiving your pixie dust hangover shortly! I agree vacation go by way too fast!

Hi Becky and Lisa!

I took a lazy morning and just read my neuroscience till I fell asleep.. lol Only 2 more sections in the chapter to read buy for the most part this stuff is pretty interesting (and most of it I already; it's a little more detailed)

trying to decide what to do with the rest of my day... I may just send the bills with family to handle.. M can pay them on lunch hour & B could pay the other one after school since he has a few weeks off before conditioning starts for track.

Ok, looks like we are headed out... lol go figure.. I set a plan in motion and someone else decides they are in charge. :faint:

Today:

errands
home
finish laundry
once over house
finish neuroscience and take quiz
start reading health psych

Have a great day.. the one in charge thinks I need to hurry up.. (eye roll)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!