The Daily Grind - 10/24/2017

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

And it's Tuesday. Looks like the heating element for the one burner is bad on my new stove. He had to order a new part (the model is new), should get it in 2-5 days and will then rebook another appt. to come out and install.

Had an interesting phone call with the Lowe's Store manager yesterday as well. He was off all last week and didn't hear about my complaint until yesterday. I finally got an apology!

Lisa - glad to hear Megan had a good time :)
Hi Nan and Chae!

Today:
Morning chores
Laundry
Iron
Clean bathrooms
DDS appt this afternoon - hurts to chew and drink on the right side - think I have a cracked tooth:guilty:
Chicken and salad for supper

Have a good day
Becky

Morning!
Our forecast for the week is daytime highs in the mid 40s with snow on a couple days!

P2000- good luck at the dentist! I would be so frustrated with the Lowes thing:(
Hi m2mrb & PN96!

Sitting in McD in GR waiting for stores to open
Just dropped my DD at the airport- both my DDs are headed to Disney!! Without their mamma:(
Plan to do a little shopping although I'm not really in a shopping mood!

Have a great day!

Good morning!

Hope your tooth is easy fix. Nice he apologized, but doesn’t excuse their lack of good customer service.
SNOW! So early! Safe travels to your DD”s
Hi Nan

Pack lunches
Megan up and drop off
Work 8-3
Pick up Megan
Homework
Dinner
Edit photos some more

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

Becky -- glad to hear you got a call but that still doesn't help with all the inconvenience. Glad that the stove is a quick fix...

Chae -- you keep that nasty stuff up your direction.. I want NO part of that yet... I hope your DDs have a great trip but they owe you a trip! ;)

Lisa -- Have a good day!!

Today's agenda:

finish working on t-shirt designs.... Fingers crossed they work!!
once over house
deep clean hall/entry/dining room today
towels x 2 loads
study and take test today
await text back from a friend who wants me to make her a few shirts (needed clarification)

I'm sure there are a few other things to do but they are escaping me at the moment.

Have a great day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter