The Daily Grind ~ 10/24/12

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:dance3: We are half way through the week!! :dance3:

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need..

I have a small list today..

drop boys off at school
run to town for some stickers to finish last Mickey Head.. (this one gave me fits)
check on time for phone call with good friend tomorrow (lots to catch up on)

Everest done; stickles were still tacky this evening... (changed plans; so on a redo.. now fighting w/ the darn craftroom... one more to finish up tonight...but I have to create it in craftroom because I can't find what I need on my other carts.. ERRR!)
pick up boys
changed green character to Naveen/Tiana.. I like it...

download all the photos of DD and her roommate from the past month's events... trying to get a scrapbook done for them through the year... I especially need to get their sorority stuff moving too.
dinner

I hope everyone has a great day. Enjoy

Good Morning!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Nan, :yay: for a short list.

Today:

Work
hair appointment
dinner
Julia to CCD
try to visit niece and new baby girl in hospital, I am a great aunt:goodvibes

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning - yeah for making it
hmmm let's see today
work
horseback riding
inkscape
dinner

also read more on book (I"m rereading The Left Behind series)

Awww, you're a great auntie, Cassey! Congrats...love that new baby smell :)

I'm working today. Quick dinner and then get the girl for the Girl Scout Halloween party. This is one of the games/prizes we're giving away.

FD37C980-34D9-4464-BC02-C4F068FB8A72-1990-000003AF6F7F161C.jpg

They have to guess how many candy corn are in the cup :scratchin

Hope everyone has a great day!

someone want to go to work for me?? I got inkscaping & really don't want to stop now that I'm into it (BTM)

Morning :)

P & PD for those in need :wizard:

Congrats Cassey :cloud9:
Love the cup Jennifer :thumbsup2
Love the short list Nan :woohoo:
Reddy I loved those books!

My list:
Change out clothes in my closet
Back to the doctor (again)
DMV to renew DH's tags
Allergist for shots
Dinner????

Have a great day all :flower3:

good morning!

raining and cold here..yuck!

P & PD to anyone in need:hug:

yay for short list Nan!
Congrats Cassey!
Feel better Cheryl!
cute game idea Jennifer!
Reddy hope works goes quick!

today:
do some planning for our DLR trips - make spreadsheets
cut some epcot swap letters
cut title for friends DD
make chex - mix
make pot of mashed potatoes for freezer
p/u megan
dinner - takeout
megan to dance
run to PO
p/u megan

have a wonderful day!

Lisa, you freeze mash potatoes?? How do they taste reheated?? I've never done that but sounds like a great option...

Ok, dying my hair now... then down to the craftroom... I need to make DD and DD's roommates new necklaces... I'm so excited to make them for them... :)

Lisa, you freeze mash potatoes?? How do they taste reheated?? I've never done that but sounds like a great option...

Ok, dying my hair now... then down to the craftroom... I need to make DD and DD's roommates new necklaces... I'm so excited to make them for them... :)

yes I do! they are fine....just thaw in fridge then microwave! it save so much time with the prep work! I put them in the ziploc containers!

Good Morning ladies!

Halfway through the week and still so much to do! Did not sleep well again last night, and we have no hot water today, ugh! Just checked the propane tank last week, and apparently it went out last night so hopefully the guys can come sometime today.

DD#1 is up and out
DD#2 is working on it

Need to get DD#3 moving-she's dressed...in capris and its raining
DS up
DD#2 to bus
DD#3 to school
DS to dance- changed the times around
kill some time
pick DD#3 up
DD#1 home
lunch
nap for ds
finish something today
dinner- french dips
take DD#1 to scroooge
distribute candy bars
home
sleep!

Jennifer, where do you get your cups? I saw some at dollar tree but wasn't sure of the quality of them.

Those are Dollar Tree ones. Finally found them at local stores, but you can also order online and ship to store. They are really decent quality. Similar to the ones I've seen at Old Navy for $8 each!

I actually asked today. If you order a case and have them shipped to the store, they come mixed (red, clear, purple and blue?).

Ohhhh awesome. I was going to do them for DD's birthday but they were like $5 at walmart x 13 girls so I was nah, next time. But I may go get the clear ones for DD#3's upcoming bday. She is doing a disney theme,call them the refillable mugs, but you can only refill them at your resort (your home) :rotfl2:

Jennifer, love the cup and the game idea!

Lisa, I am going to have to try freezing mashed potatoes!

Waiting to see if DH or Josh comes home soon, hopefully one of them will so I can sneak up to get a baby fix! If not I am on chauffer duty and baby fix will have to wait until Friday.

I hope someone got home for you to run up and get your baby fix...

We still have til Feb here... but only if I don't throttle my sister first.. :)

Got all but 1 group of Mickey Heads done today... this one was just giving me fits.. finally figured out why.. after I fought Everest into submission.. it dawned on me...

changing blue MK spot from M Inc to Liberty Square since we already have a Sully and a Mike on the character board;couldn't get anything that just didn't scream the two of them...... I thought long and hard and I have a cute idea.. I hope it works tomorrow...

No baby fix for me tonight.:sad1: DH just got home and visiting hours are only until 8, but he thought we could go tomorrow night, unfortunately I have a meeting. So Friday it is.

awwww - I hope you take pics so I can have baby fix too (that is the only way I get to have a baby fix - people don't bring babies where I work often & there is no way I'm getting my boys around them)

time to fix supper - we are having egg roll stuffing (the stuff inside the egg rolls without the wrapping & alittle bigger cut up)

I did get to inkscape - just need to give it a rest & see what I need to fix then it should be ready for cutting

Ohhhh awesome. I was going to do them for DD's birthday but they were like $5 at walmart x 13 girls so I was nah, next time. But I may go get the clear ones for DD#3's upcoming bday. She is doing a disney theme,call them the refillable mugs, but you can only refill them at your resort (your home) :rotfl2:

Super cute idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter