The daily grind 10/13

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

happy your dad is doing better Becky.
hi nan and chae

big rain storm today. Have a stinking pressure headache, been awake since 5.

megan is hoping clinical is still cancelled so she doesn’t have to drive in this tonight.

PO to mail cards
Drop ballots off at city hall!!!!

couple chores
Megan has homework -if no clinical will have 4 hour lab

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning,

Dad is progressing day by day - more aware of what has happened, still in denial that he will be in the hospital another month with 6-12 weeks of rehab afterwards, will see how that goes. He says he feels fine and that his numbers are good, yet it takes two people to sit him up in bed and three to get him out of bed and into a wheel chair and he still won't eat any solid food. He says just wants to go home and keeps asking about his dang car. Yes, he thinks he can right back to driving after this and refuses to understand it may be months, if at all, if he drives again. Well, at least he's arguing, hahaha!

Today:
Fluff and fold air dryed laundry items
Water plant
Walk
Vacuum out car
Daily update to Aunts and Uncles on Dad's status
Finish cleaning up scrap table
Schedule annual termite inspection
Reschedule eye appts.
Relax
Ravioli for supper

Enjoy your day :)

Morning!

m2mrb - stay safe in the rain!
P2000 - your dad sounds spunky:) continuing to pray -
Hi PN96!

Allison day :)

Becky --- Your Dad brings a smile to my face for being so feisty and stubborn! He has a mind of his own and wants what he wants! I'm glad to hear he is doing well and his numbers are looking good. He may want to drive his car but I'm sure that's going to a big no-no for a good while yet.. but if that keeps him fighting so be it.. Continued prayers to your Dad, you and the rest of the family.

Enjoy Allison day Chae!!

Lisa- hopefully with that storm coming through that you don't have to worry about Megan driving even though I'm sure she is ready to get back to clinicals.

Today:

Complete our civic duty -- we were number 6-10 in line today - 15 minute total wait. I anticipated much longer so we went early and prepared with water and snacks. (we only have 1 location currently open for early voting)... J dropped her ballot off at the courthouse after her BMV appointment.

once over house
laundry
scrap just a bit -- hoping to start on 3 years of football tomorrow...want it done by the end of the month.
start designing some of the journaling and title cards for those LOs

Have a wonderful and safe day..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!