The Daily Grind ~ 10/13/2016

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Hope everyone is well - P&PD to all!

Today:
Morning chores
Dentist Appt.
Grocery shop
Continue to work on vacation pics
Scrap a couple pages
BBQ Asian Chicken and Broccoli Slaw for supper

Enjoy your day, it's almost the Weekend!

Becky

Good morning!

We have three back to back storms blowing in every couple of days going to be lots of wind and rain.

Today

Make lunches
Megan up and out
Work 8:30-2:30
Homework
Dinner
Be home warm and dry!

Have a wonderful day:)

Good morning!
Had to scrap the truck windows this morning!

P2000- good luck with the pictures (I enjoyed seeing them). You have lots!
m2mrb- stay safe!!
PN96- good luck with the new computer!
rlovew- Hi!

Today:
Had coffee with friends
Now off to breakfast with cousins from Minnesota & Tennessee
(no wonder I don't get anything done)
Get a few groceries
Laundry
Supper - ?
19 years ago today my momma passed:(. Still miss her!!

Have a great day!

Good morning!

I just can't catch a break... laptop, cellphone started being goofy last night--snapping photos while just sitting on camera no one around it, asking to restart but wouldn't ever close to restart, so afraid it would start dialing photos I made M take out the sim card! Then PJ's bf had a seizure last night.. :( He is good, small one but still scares us all. He waited till this morning to tell her.

Hugs to you Chae!! I can understand that feeling not being my mom but my best friend in my Granny.
Lisa-- did you stock up on milk and bread?? Rachal said it was a 3 loaf storm based on the memes I had out last year from a weather service I follow for our weather. Lisa--- remind Megan not to drive through standing water because we are never sure how deep it is and how fast it is flowing..
Becky -- can't wait to see the photos on pages!
Rebecca -- I hope y'all are doing okay.

Today's agenda:

await M to get home to tell me for sure what is up with cellphone -- make decision on that
discuss one more issue with M (think it will be financially wise for us but need his input)
B to work on AG project so he can send his info to partner and partner can send his to B
M to start transferring my files to new computer
once over house
2 loads of towels
discuss w/ kids Thanksgiving/Christmas plans and then return call to sis
FB sis to tell her why I didn't call and let her know we will be discussing tonight

I hope everyone has a good day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter