The Daily Grind ~ 10/12/2020

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning,

We are back home, it was great to sleep in our bed last night! Dad is hanging in there, he definitely has the will and the fight, its just whether or not his body will cooperate for the long road ahead. He is becoming more lucid and staying awake for longer periods of time but has no clue as to why he is in the hospital. The doctors tried to explain it to him yesterday but he doesn't believe him. When they told him he was a very sick man and would remain in the hospital another month or longer, he nearly went ballistic. One of my aunts is a nurse and told us he more than likely has something called "ICU Psychosis" - confusion from surgery recovery, continous interrupted sleep, noice, etc. She said it should go away once he is moved into a regular hospital room which could happen by the end of the week. He is only on a couple bags of fluid a day now (vs. 12!), they have him sitting in a wheelchair a few times a day and he's drinking broth and other fluids. Still refuses to eat solid food but hopefully that will change soon. Thank you all so very much for thinking of my Dad and keeping him in your prayers - it means so much to me and my siblings!😍😍😍

Today:
Laundry
Change out bed linens
Vacuum
Pick up Kohls order
Clear/organize my scrap table
Couple little chores
Rest - I am wiped out!
Crock pot chicken for supper

Enjoy your day :)

Morning!

P2000 - glad you’re home in your own bed - hope you get some rest!
Hi m2mrb & PN96!

Allison day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter