The daily grind 10/11/18

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Had a fun night with some BLB friends at the fundraiser for another friend. Laughed so much!

Megan got exciting news...she got the service trip to the Appalachian mts. In Kentucky over spring break! More info next week at the meeting. Can’t wait to see her tomorrow!

Hope everyone is doing well. Prayers for all in the path of Michael.

Morning shift
Volunteer at BLB
pick up a few groceries
Afternoon shift
Quick swipe at house
Make pumpkin bread

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

What utter devastation in Panama City and Mexico Beach. Soooooo very glad my sis and bro in law evacuated! Not sure when they will return home, roads need to be cleared and it could be days before they get their power back. Also, they don't even know what damage they may have suffered. Apparently they have lots of trees in their yard and their home is a double wide. Praying for a good outcome!

Meanwhile, my baby brother and his family in Columbia are now getting pummeled by the storm. Lisa, looks like you will get it tomorrow morning!

Today:
Morning chores
Errands and grocery shop
Kill the weeds on the patio
Scrap
Touch base with SIL
Salmon for supper

Have a great day!

I'm glad to hear you at least heard from Joe's sister and family... I hope the damage is minimal.... The devastation is overwhelming...

Lisa- great news for Megan.

Today:

once over house
load of towels
errands
dinner menu
grocery list/coupons
finish last project for senior night

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!