The daily grind 1/17/19

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

Hope everyone is warm and toasty.
Looks like Saturday will be a big snow day here. We will be in Boston for the weekend and can’t cancel due to prebuy rates I got for the hotel and chocolate buffet. Not going to worry though as they get roads cleared pretty quickly, even my local little roads.

Morning shift

Megan work on resume
More packing for school

Gas
Bank
Grocery shop

Afternoon shift

Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

Oven is clean, our master bedroom closets are DONE and all but one window and blinds left to clean which I will do Saturday when Joe washes the screens and outside of the windows! My arms are so sore!

Today:
Morning chores
Strip and remake bed with clean linens
Laundry
Put together grocery list and coupons
Lunch out with a friend
Scrap this afternoon
Turkey Burgers for supper

Enjoy your day!

Morning..

We had some weather come through last night but luckily it wasn't as bad as they had thought as the weather pattern shifted a bit.. :yay:
This weekend we are still expecting some weather but again it's changed and will change yet again. We are in for the weekend and that is just fine by me.. We have some Disney planning to do and the kids need to make some decisions...

Today:

once over house
finish readings
write up discussion ideas/paper ideas (want to post them this weekend)
vacuum downstairs
print out some missing photos

Have a great day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter