The coolest trade I ever made!

HorizonsFan

DIS Veteran
I was waiting for the towncar in the lobby of the Boardwalk this afternoon when I saw this pin on a CM lanyard...
100YOM.gif

I knew I had to have it so I traded a fairly insignificant pin for it. The CM was very friendly and instead of giving me the one off the lanyard, he pulled one out of his pocket and handed it to me saying it would probably be worth a million bucks someday.
I went to look at another CM's lanyard and she asked me if I knew who I had just traded with. Turns out it was Lee Cockerell, VP of Resorts! Pretty cool, huh?

We had a wonderful trip. Met some great DIS'ers, did two E-Ride nights, Keys to the Kingdom tour, saw Space Mountain with the lights on, and then topped it off with this!

Talk about being in the right place at the right time!!!!
That is awesome, congrats to you!
Holycow

Isn't it amazing that the VP's are also wearing lanyards and trading pins?

It just goes to show what a unique company Disney is.

I don't think that you can find a better example of why we're all such diehard fans. No matter how high up the CM's are in the administration, they know that everything depends on making their guests happy.

What a great pin, and what a great experience!

Very nice pin.... And a very cool story.... Thank you for sharing.

That's great! Where do you go from here? It is a neat pin and a real nice story, I have heard the he is a very nice man.
Kris:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter