THe Cinderella Castle Cross Stitch

I would also love to have a copy of any of those Disney charts. I have none of them. The Castle would be especially great! Anyone willing to share, please pm me!

I have photocopies of the Cindy Cross Stitch Pattern which I am happy to share. I am in the UK so would appreciate a contribution towards postage/copying costs please ($5). My email for paypal payments is hubbardjude@hotmail.com - I think this is easiest way to send money across countries! Alternatively please email me if you ahve any queries.

Hi! How are we all doing with our projects? Anybody willing to share photos of their completed ones? I am not doing a Disney chart at the moment. I am working on Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum's "Angel Of Healing" from Lavendar & Lace for my Grandmother.

What are YOU working on?

I am also looking for the cinderella castle as well as the happiest celebration on earth......can anyone help me out PLEASE !!!!!!!!!! I would greatly appreciate it!!

Beautiful work ladies!! I love them both! I cannot sit still long enough to do cross stitchiing:rotfl:

I am looking for a copy of the 35th anniversary chart. I have several disney charts and I would be happy to trade of purchase a copy, Thanks Erica

I have photocopies of the Cindy Cross Stitch Pattern which I am happy to share. I am in the UK so would appreciate a contribution towards postage/copying costs please ($5). My email for paypal payments is hubbardjude@hotmail.com - I think this is easiest way to send money across countries! Alternatively please email me if you ahve any queries.

Hi, I PMed you too. Thanks

I am looking for Cinderella Castle with tinkerbell I can trade for Preening Pixie if anyone has it..

Over the years, the price really hasn't changed much. It's the material that will cost you big bucks even if you trade patterns! Just trying to reach the point where I can email about cross stitch to ladies on here. Thanks

Someone was going to send me a pattern all those years ago and they never did. I'm hoping everyone is still trading. :goodvibes

Hello everyone! I see a lot of people asking for the retired pattern of Cinderella's Castle with Tinkerbell. I, too, am going to be one of those people. Does anyone have a pattern they would be willing to sell? I am new to this, so can't email yet. I will also take a copy, if the color symbols are legible.

Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter