The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb004-11_zps50972b70.jpg

Thanks for the love ladies!

Reddy...love the new pieces. Really makes me want to see Gaston's Tavern in person. Not gonna happen any time soon though.

As for having boys in scouting, its tons of fun, but very time consuming and expensive! :scared1: We had no idea when we started it 13 years ago that it would be such a commitment. The things they have learned along the way are priceless though. And to think....we only have 10 more years till our youngest is finished. :faint:

Thanks for the love ladies!

Reddy...love the new pieces. Really makes me want to see Gaston's Tavern in person. Not gonna happen any time soon though.

As for having boys in scouting, its tons of fun, but very time consuming and expensive! :scared1: We had no idea when we started it 13 years ago that it would be such a commitment. The things they have learned along the way are priceless though. And to think....we only have 10 more years till our youngest is finished. :faint:

My sister's son got his Arrow of Light (I think that is what it is called) then he moved up so hear alot about it - sister & her DH work with the little kids - finding people who bring their kids & will attend the meetings where parents are suppose to show up are hard to find (dropping kids off & remembering to pick them up is apparentlly a problem too)

I even talk with a few College age boys - so good luck with your time frame:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter