The CCS Virtual Scrapbook! Will unstick on 4/30/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they were in blue for Dream along
or is that the 3oclock parade???
I'm going to have to check my pic ;)

It depends on when your pics are from. I think they switched to red/black maybe a year ago?

2011 - August
so they went back to his "real" colors - that would be perfect then - thanks for letting me know

I played with a kit I found this morning & decided this would be good for the Front & Back pages of each album - know idea which album will get which page

sb003-16_zps5e6b2041.jpg

sb002-20_zps4d5f20ad.jpg

sb001-22_zpsd38a2881.jpg

I love the idea of using coordinating pages for front/back pages. Most of my front/back pages are still naked! :lmao:

2011 - August
so they went back to his "real" colors - that would be perfect then - thanks for letting me know

I played with a kit I found this morning & decided this would be good for the Front & Back pages of each album - know idea which album will get which page

sb003-16_zps5e6b2041.jpg

sb002-20_zps4d5f20ad.jpg

sb001-22_zpsd38a2881.jpg

Reddy I love these pages! I love that inside border on each one... especially the MK pages! ...........P

I love the back/front pages... and I have the middle set for sure! :woohoo:

Will do those this weekend for our 2010 trip... and then if I find some other coordinating papers in the stack, I will make a set for 2012..

I also really like that front and back page idea...maybe that will be a new thing for all my albums....:)
Thanks for sharing all the great sketches!

Hope this is where I should be posting these. Want to show some of the stuff I've been working on lately. Some are from sketches, some I scraplifted and others I just threw together.

16_zpse2011404.jpg
[/IMG]

15_zps6d6cd030.jpg
[/IMG]

14_zpsca6f290c.jpg
[/IMG]

13_zpsa91ef138.jpg
[/IMG]

12_zpsec00014a.jpg
[/IMG]

11_zps2c31913c.jpg
[/IMG]

10_zps7e1be5a4.jpg
[/IMG]

9_zpse7f42819.jpg
[/IMG]

8_zps32514ced.jpg
[/IMG]

Love the new LOs!!!! I especially like the last one where it looks like everything is on a bulletin board.. AWESOME!!!

ETA: Danielle, sorry I missed those until Long Tresses quoted them...

those are wonderful - great job
kinda wishing my boys were in scouts now
looks like alot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!