• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Bill and Ted Show is the same plot from last year, only watered down

JacksBack!!

Mouseketeer
This years Bill and Ted Show is just ok and gets a C minus. I am kind of dissapointed in Michael Roddy myself for this show. I know he is a bussy man, and writes alot of story lines for most of the Halloween event, but he did not spend enough time on this years script. And believe me I am one of the biggest Bill and Ted Show fans on the planet. I saw last years show almost 20 times. But this years show is unoriginal. Basically this is the same plot and story line of last years show, but watered down. This show has so many problems I dont no where to begin. As I watch this show I notice there is a basic Bill and Ted Show script formula Roddy is using. Two groups of Characters walk in the audience at the begining of the show and ask were they are, and one says the Bill and Ted Show, and the other says who are they, and the she replise two washed up characters from the 80's. Then the anouncer comes on and says this show contains phro techniqus. Then We will Rock You plays. Then the Show either begins with a dance number (Wild Wild West, Moulin Rouge) or a Character that does a monolague. Then the Telephone Booth enters the stage and the Bad Guy gives his plan to capture pop icons. Then a hero comes down from the sky and says two words. Then Bill and Ted come from the garage in a Car from a summer movie. Then all of the Heros make there entrances. The Bad Guys leave and then come Back with more Bad Guys. Then the Bad Guys order a dance number with two lady Dancers in a dancing Cat Fight. Then the Good guys come back and a game show finally votes off the bad guy. Then the Show ends with a Dance Finally.

And this is the same plot used over and over again. For the last two years it has worked very good. The Star Wars Austin Powers Plot, and the X-men Mr. Burns Plot worked good but this years plot is unoriginal. All of the characters from Shrek are not funny in this show. Shrek does a little Rock spoof that is horrorable and reminds me of last years show were the Rock whooped some butt. That was awsome seeing the Rock last year. This years Shrek succks. And the Gingerbread guy is anoying and Unfunny. The American Pie Subplot is the same thing from two years ago. And it offers nothing. They start the show with those American Pie Characters then they disapear. The Bad Guys are also boring as hell in this show. Lord Farquad and Thade form planet of the apes are unfunny and makes me wish Burns or Dr. Evil would come out of the phone booth instead. And what the heck is with the Mummy. He is there for one scene and disapears offering no laughs or nothing. The show is better having a cental boss bad guy. Not three guys working together. Whose the brains in this outfit? The Ja-lo vs Christina dance off was boring and a rip off off last years more funny dance off of Brittney vs Lil kim. And Ja-lo's dress is from two years ago. And Christian Agular has not come out with a record this year, so I dont know why she's in this. I think a better dance off would be N-Sync vs Backstreet Boys and a drunking AJ. Harry Potter offered nothing to the show. He did not do any thing for the plot. The Weekest Link thing at the end is a rip off of last years Survivor vote off. I think Ann Robinson from the weekest link should have been a bad guy and Cut down all of the characters in the show. Last year we had the Crocadile Hunter to kind of guide us through the show, this year there is non of that. Its just a bunch of little skits that are thrown together for the heck of it. Chris Walkin does his Fat Boy slim dance the disapears for the whole show. The Moulin Rouge girls show up in the begining then disapear for the whole show. Dr. Lector, Jay-Lo, Christina Agualara, the Mummy, the Mummy girl all show up and then disapear for the whole show offering nothing to the plot. Last year you would have the slasher from Scary Movie show up and then come back later as rapper Eminem. Which Brings me to the shows biggest disapointment, the shows finally. Last year we had the funny Elen Gonzales and Janet Reno Dance. We also had Slim Shady, the Funny Crocidile Hunter doing it to the Discovery Chanel, and a special suprise apearence by N-sync that dazzeled the crowd. This year the shows finally having all the characters on stage singing songs to the 80's that make no sence at all. Queen, AC DC, its Raining Men, Get your freak on by Missy Elliot? Okay the Moddona thing was cool. But what character was singing get your freak on? I was expecting the Gingerbread man to take off his costume and be Missy Elliot to sing the song. No such luck though. I think they should of had some character do a Michael Jackson impresion to the rock remix of Smooth Criminal by Alien Ant Farm. This show's ending does not gell together like last years show. And worst of all Bill and Ted are Hardly in this show. Even though they were not in the Star Wars show that much, they had a cool plot idea to get them back so that show worked. But this year they are missed.

Now for the good parts of the show there is not much. Jay and Silent Bob are awsome and are a crowd pleaser. The Gay Duo are awsome, but they should of had the bad guys question if they are straight or not, just like in the cartoon on SNL. And of course the costumes are awsome like always. Then the rest of the show runs its C-minus cource.

Next years movies are Star Wars episode two, The Matrix Reloded, Austin Powers 3 Goldmember, and Spiderman. Lets see if Roddy does the same script of two years ago with the same characters and same plot,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter