the "big" prizes?

dislovr

Mouseketeer
im just wondering if anyone has won any of the "big" prizes...like the ones where they take you to guest services to find out what it is. anyone? what was it? i just love hearing when other people get prizes. i would be just as happy as seeing other people get prizes when im there in december as i would be if i got something myself. so tell me about it!

I think they will only announce the big winners when it fits their marketing.

We haven't heard of any big winners but did just read a thread that 500 people on TestTrack got an EMH at Epcot for just them . Now thats a nice Dream.

I'mNoPrince said:
I think they will only announce the big winners when it fits their marketing.

We haven't heard of any big winners but did just read a thread that 500 people on TestTrack got an EMH at Epcot for just them . Now thats a nice Dream.

That is cool!! :cheer2:

This prize was giving away on 23 Dec 06 on the Pirates of the Carribbean at WDW and no press releases yet. :cool1: :cheer2:

I read where one family got another trip to Disney World while in Epcot and one lady posted that her son is on the dream team and awarded one family with a trip to Italy.

I heard about the Epcot Italy trip when we won the Costa Rica trip, but, where told it might take 1-3 weeks for verification to confirm we did win. All those darn rules about not being a Disney employee etc etc etc. Winning the trip on PoC was nice, but how we where treated with our special ears and buttons was nice enough all on its own. I really respect the Disney employees and how they allways seem to be in a great mood.

pirate:

I heard about the Epcot Italy trip when we won the Costa Rica trip, but, where told it might take 1-3 weeks for verification to confirm we did win. All those darn rules about not being a Disney employee etc etc etc. Winning the trip on PoC was nice, but how we where treated with our special ears and buttons was nice enough all on its own. I really respect the Disney employees and how they allways seem to be in a great mood.

pirate:

Wow! Congratulations! I hope you have a great trip to Costa Rica.

pirate:

Congratulations! :woohoo: That is majorly cool!:cool1:

Have a great trip!

I was told by Stephanie, Dream Squad member at Epcot, that she's been present when they gave a $15,000 trip to Italy and a $25,000 14-day transatlantic cruise away. How cool would that be. She said she's called by her boss to be at some ride at a specific time to give a big prize. i.e. Soarin' at 10:28 for the 3rd row, 2nd seat. All totally random luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter