The Best Bbq Rib Recipe Ever

crzy4dsny

Yes, I'm Grumpy
I got this recipe from a chef who works at a famous steak house in Manhatten.I swore I would never tell but this is too good to keep secret. The best ribs to buy are the ones from Costco or B.J's. They come in a clear package and there is three good sizes racks per package. They are a little pricey (around $25) but they are worth it.First you rub on some garlic,seasoning salt, and pepper.Then fill a large baking dish with water, and submerge the rack in it.Add more seasoning to the water if you like.Cover and bake at 350 for an hour and 45 min.Place ribs in a plastic container and cover them with your favorite BBQ sauce.Let them sit in the fridge over night.Cook on grill over med-high heat for about 15 min.
Feel free to add different seasonings if you like,let me know if you like them

then from the restaurant......thanks for sharing this one.......even if it is a secret

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter