The beginnings of a lil pricesses tink room

Caitsmama

<font color=darkorchid>Closet Hannah Montana Fan!<
I am just starting to begin to work on my dd's (5) room, She loves Tink, as do i! So, i am having lots of fun with this! I will post pics as i am done.. We still have alot to do, but to me, that's half the fun.. I am going tonight to buy a Tink wall border. So far, her walls are painted 2 bright purple, and 2 fushia pink with stamped silver swirls on all walls.
I will take pics of her bed tonight..
So far, Here's how it is looking..
Here is the mini chalkboard i made for her last night.. painted it lime green, and added sparkle glitter glue for stars, and a tink jolees sticker, and ribbon charm.
caitchalkbd.jpg

And here is her pin holder corkboard so far, covered a regular corkboard with tink fabric, i am still going to paint the trim lime green tonight.
pic2.jpg

This is a 12"x12" Tink scrapbook frame with an 8x10 photo of the castle from last yr that i took..
pic3.jpg

And here is an overall of one wall with her princess throw hung on the wall, only til we decide what to do on this wall.. thinking mabye to freehand paint a big tink.. not sure yet.
pic4.jpg

And here is another wall.. The banner on the window i won from Ebay, it is double sided, 6ft tall, and hung in the MK!! The bottom says "Magical Gatherings" .. this is my pride and joy!!!! Also, there is a tink poster, and her tink costume hanging on the wall.
pic1.jpg

Thats it for today.. will post more as we update! :artist:
TFL

I am soooo jealous the magical gatherings poster WOW. You are doing a great job!!! I just used the same tink fabric on the cork board to make my daughet a blanket to leave in my car. (she loves having a blanket in the car for some reason). I get to redo another room soon as we are expecting we think..... baseball is boy, under the sea if girl..... either way hubby can paint the room blue shortly :)

This room looks terrific!! I love the pin corkboard idea! I may have to copy that--I have been looking for a way to display all of my pins!

Beautiful job!! :thumbsup2

Great looking room. I am getting ideas on my Tink/spare/scrapbooking room.
For mothers day I got the Tink comforter, I bought the Tink lamp at Home Depot, I also have the 12 by 12 frame pluss scrapbook, I bought the 12 by 12 wall decalls at Walmart, and tonight I got a Tink alarm clock at good old Walmart. If anyone sees Tink, :tinker: they think of ME.

Hi Caitsmama!
You're Tink room is looking good!
I was wondering if those swirl stamps on the wall were Disney? I have a vague memory of seeing them b4, maybe at Home Depot? They look really sharp and I hadn't given them much thought until I saw how pretty they looked on your walls. You have completely inspired me!!! I am planning a Princess room right now for DD4 and you have given me my jumping off point.
Thanks for sharing and I'll keep checking back to see your pics-
:wave:

Thanks so much! The swirl stamp is not Disney, but i think they do have one at home depot.. however, i will tell you something..lol.. This use to be my scrapbook room, before i moved dd into it, and i painted it about 3 yrs ago, And, i was stupid, i used a metallic ink pad- (the kind that doesn't dry) for the swirls, and they never fully "set"!! So, if i take my finger and put it on a swirl now, i can still get a lil' silver off of it!!! LOL I was so mad at myself.. but i didn't know any better! And i am NOT repainting!! I am just lucky enough that most of the swirls are up high,and won't interfere with anything, so they won't get touched..
But, word of advice- use PAINT.. not ink!!!! LOL

StitchIsOurHero said:
This room looks terrific!! I love the pin corkboard idea! I may have to copy that--I have been looking for a way to display all of my pins!

Beautiful job!! :thumbsup2

I totally agree, love the corkboard idea. I have two lanyards full, I've only been collecting from our last two trips but would love a different way to display my pins.

Also what is the picture frame, the scrapbook frame? where did you get that does it come like that with Tink?

Sorry i am late in responding here!! The frame with the castle pic is a scrapbook frame , 12x12". I believe at one point they had them on clearance at Disney Shopping.. but i know they sell them elsewhere too. Mine was a gift from a scrapbook store owner for my bday. And yes, it comes with Tink. There are others too, like Mickey, Cinderella..etc.

Hi. again. I guess everyone even my neice knows that I love Tink :tinker: She is only 4, and yesterday when we were out shopping at Walmart, the song "If I had a million dollars"came on. So I asked her, what she would buy me if she had a million dollars? TINKERBELL underwear. :rotfl: Then her and her twin younger sisters got new TINKERBELL Running shoes. Darn not my size :confused3

Nice tink room. We just finished a tink room for my daughter . We got the press on tinks I will take pics tomorrow and post them.
Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter