The Beginning of a Beautiful Friendship...pre trip...June 12-25

Hi Dana, so sorry about about your little one being down, hope the weeks ahead are better. Your plans sound fabulous-great meals. Even on your last day you will have something to look forward to-the move! Very exciting and very busy I am sure!

I finally got my passport books and they are AWESOME!! Heres a couple of pages...all are DoNatalie disigns...:lovestruc
IMG_2582.jpg

IMG_2584-1.jpg
...yes I stole this epcot pic...i only wish i could tell you where from...
IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg
...the last few pages are just for random autographs

Here are some more of the disigns I am using.... these are Dolly's license plates for the back of my daughters wheelchair...

I know i have been slackin but half my house is kinda sorta packed...boxes everywhere!! I work at a bar which is where i get a lot of my boxes. I look like I drink ALOT!:rotfl:omorrow I start the t shirts!!

Your Jada is 6. (when did she turn 6)

I am curious to hear how your planned days go- I cant figure out if I need naps or not.

Your Jada is 6. (when did she turn 6)

I am curious to hear how your planned days go- I cant figure out if I need naps or not.
In 2008 we went the same time as we are going this year. It was HOT...so we planned our scheduling around EMH (we only made it to morning EMH's once and it was great) so we would hit the park...have lunch around 1 or so then head back to the hotel for a nap it was we loved napping!!..plus it helped with staying for the later EMH and then getting up the next morning. I also think it depends on the park, how much you are trying to get done,where you are staying, and how you are getting around. For example if you were going to AK and staying at AKL a break would be easy...but if you were going to AK and staying at The Poly I might try to suffer through since the park has such short hours. This is why I love table service lunches..it gives you a chance to take a break and cool off without having to leave the park. It can be very difficult to go back sometimes when you have a nice air conditioned room and a pool calling your name!!:laughing:

Yeah--we asked for a room located in the back--by the lake. if Jada sees the pool she will want to swim.
I scheduled TS lunches between 1-& 2:30 each day- and plan to take it from there if we stay or leave.

Hi Dana... subbing to tune into more of your report. I'm planning a trip for February of next year.. (providing our taxes come in, they were due in by today and haven't gotten anything, VERY DISAPPOINTED!!) Anyway.. I was thinking of starting a pre-trip report, BUT.. a bit scared too. Right now, I don't have much to state other than how long we are staying, what resort we are planning to stay at and what idea's I have with which airline to use and whatnot. It's too early to get EMH for the parks, so I can't plan my days out just yet. If my taxes come in soon and I start the ressie's then maybe I'll start posting things. Until then, guess I'm waiting and reading everyone else's PTR's, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter