The Beauty of Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa

BirdsOfPreyDave

Disney Lover, DVC Member, SSR Fanatic
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa is an absolutely gorgeous resort. True, the theming is subtle. But the elaborate landscaping, breathtaking views across the water, architecture, and special little touches all add up to make the resort something special.

Show us your photographs that highlight the resort's beauty.

BeautyOfSSR-52.jpg

BeautyOfSSR-35.jpg

BeautyOfSSR-83.jpg

BeautyOfSSR-90.jpg

They are all gorgeous! I like SSR and own there, but we haven't stayed there for a while.

Wow beautiful photos!

I have never stayed at SSR...still new to DVC, but it will have to be on the list for next year!

pixiedust:

Oh my gosh...thank you for this thread. Great photos!! I will be at SSR in @ 7 weeks...cannot wait. It was bottom of my list of DVC WDW resorts (only stayed there 2 nights in Jan 2007) but I am liking the place more and more and am REALLY looking forward to our stay in August. I think it will move up the list. Thanks for the fantastic pics!

Our home resort is BWV but I must say...WE LOVE SSR....have stayed quite a number of times...
The Springs section is great for us..close to everything...We spent 2 wks last Jan in the Grandstand section over looking the 18th hole...lovely view....
The Turf Club is a fav of ours and let me say we had some of the BEST customer service since we have owned DVC 2000 at SSR!!!

We don't own there but we also love SSR, the location is great close to DTD, the crossroads, Epcot and HS, the main pool is fantastic and the resort is beautiful. We stayed at the Treehouse Villas last time and loved them.

Thank you for posting such gorgeous pictures!!! We aren't SSR owners but love it and look forward to future trips there :goodvibes

I was just thinking the other day how wonderful it would be to have a thread of nothing but photos of each DVC property. You read my mind THANK YOU! SSR looks amazing and the grounds look lovely. Just curious what time of day were you taking the pictures? Now if we could get a thread going for each of the others that would be great. :)

I was just thinking the other day how wonderful it would be to have a thread of nothing but photos of each DVC property. You read my mind THANK YOU! SSR looks amazing and the grounds look lovely. Just curious what time of day were you taking the pictures? Now if we could get a thread going for each of the others that would be great. :)

Good idea!

Thank you so much for sharing. Your pictures are amazing! It makes me fall in love with SSR all over again.

Thanks to those that shared photos but also to the others for sharing your love of SSR. We are planning our first visit for April 2015 and hope to stay in the treehouses villas. Only three months til booking window opens :) Yay!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!