The Bad Restaurants Video

Jafar30

DIS Veteran
I always enjoy the content of these videos and look forward to the reviews good or bad. I do want add however that the name San Angel was mispronounced. It should be An-hel in this case

I was really surprised to see Cosmic Ray's on their list for 2018, since they just did it 3 months ago for the Disney Dining show! Steve and Ryno also did a dining review there last January, so the team reviewed it twice in 2017.
I'd love to see other obscure options at WDW pretty please rather then do one restaurant over and over.

I was really surprised to see Cosmic Ray's on their list for 2018, since they just did it 3 months ago for the Disney Dining show! Steve and Ryno also did a dining review there last January, so the team reviewed it twice in 2017.
I'd love to see other obscure options at WDW pretty please rather then do one restaurant over and over.

I see what you are saying.. I think the travel agent maybe coming out in them, and by constantly reviewing Cosmic Rays they are establishing and managing expectations of what a typical Quick Service 'burger and fries' experience will be.

In this world of social media, and disney food blogs --- I think people can go to Disney thinking they will find amazing food everywhere, and while Disney blows places like Legoland and Universal out of the water when it comes to quick service... You can find so much better food off property in Orlando. Craig and Ryno even brought that up on today's DisUnplugged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter