The Bachelor Arie

Ohhhh,, there was a TON of scripting.
But, you just can't totally script everything.

I see Lauren as a very young, stupid, naive, vulnerable young girl
The reason she has appealed to Arie (other than the fact that she looks EXACTLY like his mother) is that she is an easy target and victim.
He gets to do what he wants and totally disregard women's feelings... and expects to be let off the hook.
Everything is about him.... Everything has to be his way....

Arie has now manipulated a HUGE precedent where she has to be submissive and immediately disregard, or immediately 'forgive'....
Lauren does NOT see this.

The only (UNSCRIPTED) comment that I will agree with is when the girls were asked what they wanted for everyone, and for Lauren...
The immediately said "Get OUT..."

I never liked Arie as the pick for the Bachelor from the beginning, and I don't like Lauren either. I think they deserve eachother. The comment Lauren made last night about how Arie couldn't have handled this whole thing any better was laughable. What a joke.

I wish it was Peter as the Bachelor, and maybe he will be the next choice.

As for Becca, I like her and I'll watch her season. I usually try not to read the spoilers but end up caving every season lol.

Lauren and Arie on Kelly and Ryan. They annoy me, constantly kissing and holding hands, ogling at each other. Yuck. I think this is so disrespectful to Becca. I know they are probably obligated to do press, but the whole engagement and constantly caressing and kissing each other is a bit much.
The minute press time is over, he will be back to the racing circuit, then they will say they are taking a break from each other and then the engagement will be off. These racing type of guys all want the beautiful girl on their arm at the race track. They think each weekend they will just up and leave their lives and come to the race track. This past weekend Kevin Harvick's wife and kids didn't come out to Las Vegas and watch the race and he won. He did a shout out and said hi to his wife and kids, but the racing life is not an easy life. I really don't see Lauren as the type of person to follow Arie every week from Thursday-Sunday. Airi doesn't run NASCAR though he is on the Indy circuit, but it is pretty much the same type of life style.

I wish it was Peter as the Bachelor, and maybe he will be the next choice.

I've read that Peter was supposed to be the Bachelor this season, but I believe he was playing hardball with the negotiations - or something like that. I think production ended up dropping him and went with Arie somewhat last minute because of this. I don't think we'll see Peter as the Bachelor, unfortunately.

I don't believe it was "scripted" per se, . . . And, since he's dim as a box of rocks, if he didn't do it voluntarily, he could be easily manipulated into doing it. They were right, obviously.

Everything on these shows is scripted all the way down to the mea culpas that the production company arranges after the disasters that occur on the show.

Exactly!!! Arie wasn't from the last batch of contestants, they pulled him up from 5 years ago. Plus, he has a friend that is/was one of the producers on the show. They needed to find someone they could manipulate into dumping the first girl and proposing right away to the second one.

If Arie wasn't in on dumping Becca from the beginning, he's so dim that they got a producer or handler to make him think it was HIS idea. Something along the lines of a simple jedi mind trick, "These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along!" except with his brain, they didn't even need jedi powers. :rolleyes: "Becca isn't the girl you're looking for. Move along back to Lauren!"

The ratings announced this morning indicate that last nite what the highest rated show this season. Over all the season got low ratings. Of COURSE, they wanted people tuning in to see the whole Arie/Becca/Lauren turn of events.

And this morning on GMA, Arie’s taking credit for Becca becoming the next Bachelorette, saying he broke up with her on-camera because he was hoping she would become the next Bachelorette.

Huh?????

He needed to know that Lauren was receptive before he dumped Becca. Nice.

You caught that too... so telling!
He had to be sure he had a new woman before dumping the current one. Kinda why he had to make out with Every woman there. Like it was conquering each one. He was/is so absolutely skeevy.

I think he made out with everyone because he has nothing to say. He would run out of conversation after about 30 seconds and then have no idea what to do so he would just start making out with them.

I think he made out with everyone because he has nothing to say. He would run out of conversation after about 30 seconds and then have no idea what to do so he would just start making out with them.

You mean “... mmm ... mmm ... mmmmmmm” isn’t considered conversation???

Maybe he couldn't remember his script so the director just told him to say nothing rather than screw up his lines.

Lauren was shaking her head when she said she was never more in love with Arie. Body language usually tells the truth. :rolleyes1
lol...so this is her 3rd engagement by age 25. She is a ring collector who is after fame as much as Arie. When I read her Bio that her fave show is Real Housewives and her last engagement was to a Pro Hockey player you knew what her objective was. She must not be aware that Arie isn't exactly a top circut racer, lol. Like I said, good to have them both removed from the dating pool. They must have had it planned differently so when Arie did what the Producers wanted in proposing ot Becca, Lauren had to ask "Why did you do that?" It had all the tonal qualities of "We had a plan". She wanted the big TV proposal even after they were already engaged if what was posted here is true..and they said they have no objections t a tv wedding...and plan to wed fast(well she prob already has a dress or two) but they're IN LOVE!!!!!!:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2 Thank heaven baseball is back in 2 weeks!

The other girls are all saying Lauren should "GET OUT".....
They know, they are right.

I really do not think that Lauren begins to know what she is really getting into with this poor excuse of a man.

Now skank villianess, Courtney (from Ben Flahnik's season) is speaking out publicly about Arie, and trying to defend him.
He has long been into this whole incestuous 'batcherlor/ette family'.
This season isn't just some surprise re-apprearance.
He actually dated that skank, Courtney, off and on for quite a while.

:crazy2:

Last edited:
Arie's lies and cheating ...

I think that Arie is such a sad, empty shell, of a man.... with absolutely NO 'compass'.... moral or otherwise, that he actually just says whatever he wants to make himself look good and to defend himself.... to get whatever it is that he thinks he wants.... With total and absolute disregard for any other person... I think that sometimes he ACTUALLY BELIEVES HIS OWN LIES. :sad2:

What I'm afraid of is that perhaps Arie will marry Lauren just to try to prove everyone wrong about his "playboy" ways. Then they'll end up divorced rather than a pre-marital break up.
Frankly, the idea of a bachelor changing his mind, in itself, doesn't bother me. The setting of the TV show, and the dates there, are such a surreal world, and when the "winners" get back to reality, they may act and see others' actions differently. But in this case, where it's Arie, who's proven himself to me as being one short step from Juan Pablo in his sincerity, what he did is definitely not OK.

But in this case, where it's Arie, who's proven himself to me as being one short step from Juan Pablo in his sincerity, what he did is definitely not OK.
53a06680dc983_-_tumblr_n2bzxz0dkn1tsmhuro1_500.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!