The Avengers Initiative Challenge!

TheDisneyDoll

DIS Veteran
I've made a few posts in here before about the health problems i've encountered throughout my life. Well 2015 was a horrible year for me in that sense. I ran a half marathon November of 2014 but by December i was bedridden in a hospital dependent on oxygen.
My doctor at the time advised that I quit everything, from work to traveling until I could get a double lung transplant and improve my health. I however thought that was a horrible idea for 2 reasons:
1. my health isn't poor enough for me to be considered for a transplant at this time. I am not far from being in that position, but I'm just not there yet.
2. There is no guarantee that a lung transplant will leave me healthier, or that I will make it to see one.

Instead i'm taking my life into my own hands and I am focusing on something that i love dearly! Marvel superheroes! I'm not even kidding, i've decided to turn my love of Marvel into a work out challenge for myself so I can keep moving forward and keep improving.
It's going to be incredibly difficult and it won't be all fun but it will be worth it in the end!

I will be posting a video at least once a week focusing on fitness and exercise. I'm really hoping that I will be able to explore all kinds of fitness!
It's also my goal to run the Infinity Gauntlet challenge at Disneyland in November. The half marathon I ran in 2014 was the Avengers run, so I would love to see my health come full circle and complete the challenge there!
Thank you for checking this out! Wish me luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter