The August 2018 "Vacation Vote" Exercise Thread

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by Elizabeth Smith, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Elizabeth Smith

Elizabeth Smith DIS Veteran

With the addition of a final 60 minutes today (between walking to lunch, doing some crunches, jogging in place, and a nighttime yoga routine) I have at last reached Going Again Green! PollyannaMom has very appropriately reached Resort Hop Red. And the team finally moved out of purple into Dessert Party Pink!

It looks like the team has voted for a little Resort Hopping for our Last day. Maybe we can imagine that we have a flight in the early afternoon, so we're spending our morning riding the monorail line, or maybe we're heading out to Animal Kingdom Lodge to watch the safari animals graze. Maybe we'll go to Port Orleans French Quarter for Beignets, or the Boardwalk for some ice cream. Anyway, it sounds like an awesome and relaxing way to spend a morning after an intense exercise-filled vacation!

I'll check in later this weekend to collect any last minute minutes and to update the first. Be ye warned, if you haven't posted any minutes for several weeks, you will be removed from our totals so the team can reach (or at least get closer to) goal. So report your time!

Hooray! Thank you!:thanks:

2. sophy1996

sophy1996 DIS Veteran

Thanks for a great theme and for keeping us on track, Elizabeth Smith!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. PollyannaMom

PollyannaMom I was a click-clack champ!!

Did my 15 minutes on the mini-trampoline to finish at 620 exactly.

:tigger: Thanks for a really fun theme @Elizabeth Smith!

I'll get the September thread up in the morning.

Twilight Sparkle likes this.
  5. Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle DIS Veteran

195 minutes since last check in

1840/1500 to end the month

Resort hopping sounds perfect.

Elizabeth, thanks for a great month. It was so much fun pretending to visit WDW with our group.

PollyannaMom likes this.
  6. liquid17

liquid17 Mouseketeer

I wasn't able to get to the gym yesterday and I had only 15m left...so I pulled out my weights and did 20m of stuff as close to my circuit class as possible at home.

845/840

This has been so much fun!! Thanks so much @Elizabeth Smith for a great trip to the World!

7. piglet1979

piglet1979 DIS Veteran

Adding 39 minutes from Thursday and 60 for Friday.

633/620

8. PollyannaMom

PollyannaMom I was a click-clack champ!!

9. Elizabeth Smith

Elizabeth Smith DIS Veteran

PollyannaMom and liquid17 and pigley1976 have all reached Going Again Green now and the team finished at 80%.
    Adjusting totals for those who haven't reported in a few weeks, the team actually reached Resort Hop Red!