The Art of Animation Official Picture Thread

jenseib

Mommy to Claire
We welcome all Art of Animation pictures here. Good and bad!

We do ask that you try to keep this a picture thread and direct questions over to the AoA thread. Also please keep in mind that your pictures should not be mega HUGE. Some people still have dial up and it is really hard for those big guys to load (I know, I had dial up until a few years ago). Also it makes it hard to see the whole picture on the screen and we do all want to enjoy them. Also really small ones are hard to see. Be sure to also flip them right side up!

AoA Official Thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2966053

AoA Part 2

aoasign.jpg

Cant wait to see more :goodvibes

Ill post some when we return from our up coming trip next week

Your timing on starting this is awesome Jen! :cool1: Great shots as always. Can't wait to see for myself 2 weeks from today!

Your timing on starting this is awesome Jen! :cool1: Great shots as always. Can't wait to see for myself 2 weeks from today!

LOL. I figured I should work on these pictures right away and get them up. I do have Christmas decor shots too.

Real nice pics. I can't wait to stay. We don't live far from Disney, but I really want to stay even if its for one night but I can never get a reservation.

So is LM building 7 facing the lake (lower level) considered the primo spot on the LM side? We are planning on staying there in March and about to book!

TIA!!:)

So is LM building 7 facing the lake (lower level) considered the primo spot on the LM side? We are planning on staying there in March and about to book!

TIA!!:)

You can ask on the actual AoA fact thread. This one is for pictures...but in my opinon that would NOT be a primo spot at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!