The Art of Animation Official Picture Thread

DSC01573.jpg

Here's an album with shots and a video from our Handicapped Accessible Lion King Suite with Roll-In shower
-- Photo Album Link --

YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/kv7a8y65HFs

The room layout is slightly different from the standard suites.

IMG_3773.JPG

Handicapped accessible master bath with roll-under sink.

IMG_3774.JPG

Handicapped accessible master bath with roll-in shower.

IMG_3776.JPG

Handicapped roll-in shower with hand-held sprayer and nice showerhead. You can see the shower seat is down here.

I don't have a photo of the toilet area, but it has grab bars.

The second "guest" bathroom in the HA suite has a standard bathtub.

Super stoked now. Got our reservations booked, arriving Memorial Day and leaving the following Thursday. It's just a quickie girls trip but hey! Wanted to do the first half of spring break in March but it just didn't pan out. I mean NOTHING panned out. :rotfl2: Flight for the two of us 8 weeks later was almost $350 CHEAPER and the hotel/tickets/dining plan was $124 cheaper. For a single mom, that's enough incentive right there to wait 8 weeks. :rotfl2: I can't wait. We have a Little Mermaid room booked. Now that I think about it, Stoked isn't strong enough of a word for us right now. :banana:

Thanks so much for this site. Loving all the pictures ...We are going to be staying there in April of 2014 for my grandaughters 5th birthday. I cant wait...she loves Ariel.....so Little Mermaid section for us. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter