The Art of Animation Official Picture Thread

What is the latest you can check in? We have an 8 hour drive. It may be after midnight when we arrive.

Nice! Do you remember what room you were in? I've put in a request for 4th floor, Bldg 7, lake view. On my fax from TP I prioritized them and added IF a King would meet those, I'd like that. But the other requests trump King.

Our room was 7751, so 7th building 4th floor (I think!) and it was definitely lake view. :) I love the lake view rooms at AoA and Pop. So pretty! :)

We are staying at AoA from 10/29/17-11/4/17 in a suite and are super excited to try out this resort. We have always stayed at BWV but need to be more money conscious this trip so decided on AoA. With 2 granddaughters ages 3 and 6, I think this is the perfect resort for them. Love all the pics!

These pictures are great. we walked from Pop to AoA one night for dinner but didn't get to take in all the details - looking forward to staying here soon!

17522952_10208983828301624_8745172993352203276_n.jpg

These pics are awesome. My Wife and I are staying at the AoA during 11-14 to 11-17 in one of the Little Mermaid rooms. She is so excited since Little Mermaid is her favorite.

Luigi.JPG
Sarge.JPG

And why it's worth walking over from Pop to Landscape of Flavors for breakfast... (yes, I realize I may have just gotten lucky)
Landscape of Flavors.JPG

We are staying at AoA from 10/29/17-11/4/17 in a suite and are super excited to try out this resort. We have always stayed at BWV but need to be more money conscious this trip so decided on AoA. With 2 granddaughters ages 3 and 6, I think this is the perfect resort for them. Love all the pics!

We'll be there the same days! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!