The answer to "When can I pull my next FP?"

If you use Max Pass, do you only use it & not pull paper FP (unless you are getting one for Fantasmic?)

If you link your card to your app. Can you get fast passes at the 2 hour mark without purchasing max pass on the app?

I am at DL and have explained this about 873 times today (we are with a large group). I thought I'd make a post. There are three options:

2. There is a maximum wait time of 90 minutes with Maxpass and 2 hours with regular FP. So if you pull a FP at 10:00 with a return time of 2:30-3:30, the "maximum" rule comes into play and you can pull a new one at 11:30 with MP or 12:00 with regular FP.

3. There is a minimum wait time of 30 minutes UNLESS you scan in and use the FP before that. So if you pull a FP at 10:00 and the return window is 10:15-11:15, you can pull a new one at 10:30 OR scan in at 10:15 and then immediately pull a new one. This is obviously most efficient with Maxpass, but we did it today with a runner using regular FP and it also worked.

Happy line-skipping!

Are there restrictions about overlapping MaxPass times like with FP+ at WDW?

2. At 11:30, when I can pull my next MP, is there a restriction on the time? Do we need to avoid MP's with time that overlap with the previous MP time of 2:30-3:30? (At WDW, when booking FP+ in advance, guests must book in non-overlapping one hour windows: e.g., 1:30-2:30, 2:30-3:30, and 3:30-4:30.)

2. At 11:30, when I can pull my next MP, is there a restriction on the time? Do we need to avoid MP's with time that overlap with the previous MP time of 2:30-3:30? (At WDW, when booking FP+ in advance, guests must book in non-overlapping one hour windows: e.g., 1:30-2:30, 2:30-3:30, and 3:30-4:30.)

No, you can have several within the same hour.

If you link your card to your app. Can you get fast passes at the 2 hour mark without purchasing max pass on the app?

Are you asking if you can get regular fastpasses through the app if you don’t purchase MP? The only way to get regular fastpasses is to physically pull them with your ticket/pass at the distribution centers for each ride.

There are no restrictions about overlapping times. Sometimes we’ll end up with 3-4 somewhat overlapping which is a bit too bonkers getting from place to place depending on the rides.

How does it work if there are four people in your party - can you pull a FP for all four at the same time, or does each person have to do it separately?

How does it work if there are four people in your party - can you pull a FP for all four at the same time, or does each person have to do it separately?
On Maxpass, you load eveeryone onto your account and then you can pull for all. Tickets can be added to multiple accounts.

Fab explanation for a DLR first timer who is used to paper and FP+, but I still don't really understand the time limits. What determines whether you have to wait for a 30, 60 or 90 min blockout before booking the next?

Fab explanation for a DLR first timer who is used to paper and FP+, but I still don't really understand the time limits. What determines whether you have to wait for a 30, 60 or 90 min blockout before booking the next?
The time on the FP you pull determines when you can pull the next one.

If that time is less than 30 minutes away, you hit the “minimum” and wait 30 minutes.

If it’s more than 90 minutes away, you hit the “maximum” and wait 90.

If it’s between 30-90, you’re able to book your next one as soon as the window opens.

So if it’s 10:00am and you book a 10:10 FP, you can book your next one at 10:30 (unless you use that one first. If you book a 10:45 FP, you can book your next one at 10:45. If you book a 1:00pm FP, you can book your next one at 11:30.

I often forget what time I can book our next FPs with MP. If you try to book another FP in the app, it will give you a “Oops” screen that tells you when you can book your next FP if you are not able to book one yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter