The Amazing Adventures of Flat Ben and Friends: WDW, US, DCL, Mexico & More!

Here are a couple of pictures from Teena/Katesdad and from Jenseib:

Spookily Similar!

bed.jpg
fb9.jpg

CastawayCay.jpg
fb25.jpg

Great minds think alike

By the way-

I just posted the last of Jenseib's photos into a previous post- Post 220- along with an explanation about what I think happened to this version of FB.

Love this. It is Flat Ben's growth chart from trip to trip. :)

I guess it could be his growth chart, but there hasn't been much change in a couple of week's time!

Actually, we will see how Flat Ben measures up in the next installment...

'Twas a night on vacation, while prowling the hall
Steph H and her boys heard a tiny voice call

"I'm lost and I'm lonely. I'm looking for Teena.
Can you help me? Please! Have you guys seen ha?

(remember, Flat Ben is from Boston and we don't have "r"s heah)

"Can we keep him?" The boys asked their mom with a plea!
"Of course! This is Flat Ben and his mom is Flat Dee"

So off to the Yacht Club the happy group went
And here are the pictures Steph H kindly sent:

A little first day magic! As the family was entering the International Gateway on their first afternoon, a kind soul asked them if they would like 4 Fast Passes to Soarin'

Score!

Soarin.jpg

Here is Flat Ben with Steph's favorite princess:

Belle.jpg

Now we see how Flat Ben measures up against Belle's Growth Chart

BellesGrowthChart.jpg

Cooling down with a Dole Whip Float:

DoleWhipFloat.jpg

Flat Ben is really digging Animal Kingdom

DinoBones.jpg

The Force is strong with these boys!

JediFB.jpg

A Magical Moment- Look who was selected as Captain's of the Day at the Yacht Club!

CaptainBen.jpg

Take Me to the (Lazy) River

SAB.jpg

Next up: Flat Ben takes a little detour to the Motor City!

OH I'm lovin the latest installment!!:)

Yes, I enjoyed all of these pictures, too. Steph was actually really good about sending me these in real time (usually day of) so I felt badly that it took me so long to post the update.

I love his pool shot. :rotfl2:

That is a fun picture. But I believe it came with a price... This version of Flat Ben did not prove as waterproof as previous incarnations. I think there was some leakage! :scared1:

Steph's family also considered staging a rescue with the lifeguards, but then decided it was probably wise to let them do their real job of keeping actual kids safe!

Thank you so much for posting these, Dee!! Just looking at them again makes me smile all over again. We had SO much fun with Ben!

And you'll be happy to know that he dried out pretty well. A little discoloration, but my oldest decided we would call it a sunburn. ;) He is packed away in our bags and who knows...you might see a shot of him at a hockey tournament soon! ;)

Thanks again--what a great addition he made to our trip!

Thank you so much for posting these, Dee!! Just looking at them again makes me smile all over again. We had SO much fun with Ben!

And you'll be happy to know that he dried out pretty well. A little discoloration, but my oldest decided we would call it a sunburn. ;) He is packed away in our bags and who knows...you might see a shot of him at a hockey tournament soon! ;)

Thanks again--what a great addition he made to our trip!

I'm so glad to hear you had fun with Flat Ben! I really loved when you told me your DH was getting into it, too. :)

Too funny about the sunburn.

I still need post the pictures you sent me from Detroit.

Flat Ben may be quiet for a bit. A friend of mine had him at DW last week, but I haven't heard if she took any/many pictures, then he has a trip in Jan and one in April.

Thanks for checking in on Flat Ben's adventures. Things have been very quiet for him over the Christmas break. I believe he will be having some fun in January though, so stay tuned!

Hey FB! January is over. What have you been up to?

Hey FB! January is over. What have you been up to?

I believe FB is in the World as we speak, enjoying the company of pixarmom and her family.

After that he has an engagement in April (the trip kind, not the marrying kind).

Hopefully we will see some updates soon.

I believe FB is in the World as we speak, enjoying the company of pixarmom and her family.

After that he has an engagement in April (the trip kind, not the marrying kind).

Hopefully we will see some updates soon.

I don't think we are ready to see FB get married yet.

Well, I'm sad to say that real Ben still has not made it to Disney World in the past year.
But try not to feel too badly for him. Real Ben did just spend 6 days in Mexico.

Flat Ben tagged along- here are some of his mis-adventures:

Ready for Takeoff:

P1130057.jpg

A Little Light Reading:

P1130252.jpg

Chillin' in a hammock:

P1130255-1.jpg

Pool Time:

P1130256.jpg

Flat Ben may have been accidentally dropped into the water during the filming of this photo.
Subsequent photos will show that Flat Ben has "the runs".
Fortunately, not the Montezuma's revenge type, however.

Mayan Statue:

P1130258.jpg

Mayan Ventriloquist:

P1130257.jpg

These palm trees are just my size:

P1130261.jpg

Life's A Beach:

P1130254.jpg

P1130374.jpg

Let's go sailing:

P1130375.jpg

Oh, Oh!

P1130376.jpg

How about a ride on a jet ski?

P1130377.jpg

Or Parasailing?

P1130378.jpg

A little shopping:

P1130386.jpg

P1130385.jpg

P1130388.jpg

P1130391.jpg

Flat Ben at Xplor Zipline Park:

P1130617.jpg

Real Ben at Xplor:

Pic29.jpg

Finz Up! At Margaritaville at the Cancun airport:

P1140474.jpg

P1140475.jpg

P1140476.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter