The Amazing Adventures of Flat Ben and Friends: WDW, US, DCL, Mexico & More!

That Mayan's hand up Ben's butt looks a tad bit uncomfortable. :scared1:

Love the hidden Mickey palm trees.

Looks like another successful FB vacation. :thumbsup2

That Mayan's hand up Ben's butt looks a tad bit uncomfortable. :scared1:

Love the hidden Mickey palm trees.

Looks like another successful FB vacation. :thumbsup2

That Flat Ben! He never complains! Always a smile plastered on his face.

I can't believe I didn't notice the Hidden Mickeys. I must be losing my touch.

It was interesting having FB along on the trip. My family doesn't quite *ahem* appreciate his importance, so most of these pictures were taken on a stealth basis.

I am jealous of both real ben and flat ben!!!!

Both Bens had great trips.

natebenma said:
I can't believe I didn't notice the Hidden Mickeys. I must be losing my touch.

I can't believe you didn't notice the HMs, that was the first thing I said when I saw them.

Great pics as always. Looks s beautiful!

I too thought it was hysterical you had that sunken treasure recipe- only you lol :)

What a shock to your system when you land back here after being in all that warmth. It finally made it to 80 in FL on Tues. my last day there, and when I landed it was 35. I hate that!!! :(

I can't believe you didn't notice the HMs, that was the first thing I said when I saw them.

Great pics as always. Looks s beautiful!

I too thought it was hysterical you had that sunken treasure recipe- only you lol :)

What a shock to your system when you land back here after being in all that warmth. It finally made it to 80 in FL on Tues. my last day there, and when I landed it was 35. I hate that!!! :(

Definitely unbelievable. The HMs are right there! :confused3

We really love this place (The Barcelo Maya in the Mexican Riviera). It's my second favorite resort. I did manage to have a few touches of Disney magic with me for the trip.

The Sunken Treasure recipe, of course.

I had my refillable mug for my morning coffee.

On the last night of the trip, I went to see the Fantasia show- staged performances of Disney and other famous songs- Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Hercules, Wizard of Oz and Kung Fu Panda.

You know the change in temp was actually more shocking in Atlanta. When we landed, it was cold entering the terminal. For some reason, when we landed in Boston Sat night at 8:30, it didn't feel as cold. Weird.

At the airport with Sebastian and Luke

At the Beach Club- our favorite greeter!

At BCV- our favorite mermaid

Some Magic Kingdom Fun!

Hall of Presidents- really should take real Ben here. He loves history!

at Beast's Castle

Yay! He's back

Thanks for checking in!

Yes, FB had a little break in between his February trip to Mexico and April in Disney with Hunclemarco. He has gone into Hunclemarco's storage locker for a potential future trip.

I think FB will come along to Disney with us, if I remember to pack him. My family was not very enthusiastic about his appearance in Mexico, so we will see how successful I am getting some pictures.

And the adventures of Flat Ben continue! Looks like he had a wonderful time on the trip with Hunclemarco.:thumbsup2

I was telling Dee, I wish I had more pictures and was more inventive. I thought the boys with me would have helped a little...but I have to say that FB was the most enjoyable to have on the trip!!! He had no disagreements what so ever as to our plans each day! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

And the adventures of Flat Ben continue! Looks like he had a wonderful time on the trip with Hunclemarco.:thumbsup2

:wave2:

Hi Lisa- thanks for coming by.

I haven't been by your PTR in way too long, and I am a little scared that it is about a million pages by now!!!

Life has been super busy- some good, some not so much- but between Ben's two drama productions and running way too many things at the middle school (a prison of my own making), I am WAAAAYYYY behind on the DIS.

In April and May, I ran Greek Day, 2 dances, 2 movie nights, a 5 day book fair, helped run teacher appreciation, and I was front of the house manager for the middle school play "Pom Pom Zombies" :cheer2:

The night custodian says I am there almost as much as he is and one of the secretaries asked me if there was anything I didn't do a the middle school.

"Collect a paycheck"- I answered.

I'll be over to check your planning next week, after I get through this weekend's Geek-themed Dr. Who/Hobbit BD party for Ben (who turns 12 on Mothers Day).

I was telling Dee, I wish I had more pictures and was more inventive. I thought the boys with me would have helped a little...but I have to say that FB was the most enjoyable to have on the trip!!! He had no disagreements what so ever as to our plans each day! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

There is something to be said for a traveling companion who doesn't complain about what you want to do and has a smile on his face the whole time.

One of your pictures gave me an idea of a shot I want to try to get with him.
:idea:

Thanks, again, for taking him!

:goodvibes

Lovin Flat Ben's adventures this morning :thumbsup2

Have to say I laughed out loud at your response to the school secretary :rotfl: You are one busy lady :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts