SAPPHIRE FALLS thread........

I can answer about deliveries. Here now and I ordered Amazon Prime for delivery because I understood bell services would accept it. As it happens, they no longer accept deliveries, you have to meet the delivery person in the lobby. I spent most of Sunday afternoon straightening this out so just know beforehand, you have to be present to accept them, even if there is no alcohol in your order.
Is this true even of a package like Amazon Prime Pantry which arrives via FedEx/UPS vs. Prime Now which is a delivery driver?

Is this true even of a package like Amazon Prime Pantry which arrives via FedEx/UPS vs. Prime Now which is a delivery driver?
This I am not sure about. I sorted out my order so that it would come during our pool time, but didn’t question the resort staff.

We purchased our tickets through AAA, so they're just paper tickets. Can we swap them in for the plastic card tickets at Sapphire Falls, or do we have to do that at Guest Services at the park?

For those that do utilise the cars, the ODC service that sit outside the hotels are no longer going to be free for onsite guests.

There will be a flat $10 charge to go between these hotels from now on. This is down to the company not the hotels.

The free dining shuttle is also ending.

For those that do utilise the cars, the ODC service that sit outside the hotels are no longer going to be free for onsite guests.

There will be a flat $10 charge to go between these hotels from now on. This is down to the company not the hotels.

The free dining shuttle is also ending.

so is there any way to get from sapphire falls via some type of free transportation to any of the other hotels/their restaurants on property?

From Sfalls use the water taxi to city walk

If you plan to dine at hrh or PBH premier hotels, catch the water taxi from city walk

If you want to dine at rpr, just walk over

There’s also the buses that run between all of the hotels and Citywalk. Because they run on a circuit, you’ll probably have to wait for a bus to arrive, and then it will take a while to arrive at your destination, depending on where the hotel is on the bus route.

There’s also the buses that run between all of the hotels and Citywalk. Because they run on a circuit, you’ll probably have to wait for a bus to arrive, and then it will take a while to arrive at your destination, depending on where the hotel is on the bus route.

Yep, many use them apparently.....it does seem to take bit longer...….:thumbsup2

same price -- pool view or lagoon view? 2 adults plus 9 year old boy!
we are concerned about pets due to allergies knowing building 2 can have pets -- which room type do we choose? pros/cons?

same price -- pool view or lagoon view? 2 adults plus 9 year old boy!
we are concerned about pets due to allergies knowing building 2 can have pets -- which room type do we choose? pros/cons?

Lagoon view. You might get a view of IOA. Also, with a view of the boat dock, you can time when to leave the room based upon the people waiting at the dock and/or when the boat comes into view.

Put a request in your reservation about allergies. You should be placed away from where pets are. You can choose any room as there are a mix of room throughout the property.

Service dogs, just for your info can be placed in any room though....we had a so called service dog in a hospitality suite near us at RP last year......but they will extra clean any room an animal has been in.

I`d also choose a lagoon view.

Thank you for your input -- we are going to go for a Lagoon view room with the pet allergy note!!!!

Do the bathrooms have exhaust fans? I know..weird question..but I heard a lot of the hotels don't have fans in the bathrooms.

Is there coin operated DIY laundry at Sapphire Falls? ? I've only found reference to laundry services on the website or the start of this thread, but @schumigirl I saw in a trip report you had pics of laundry machines.

I'm travelling with 13 people to Sapphire Falls on Monday, and laundry would make packing a LOT easier :) I don't mind taking time waiting for laundry, but do mind paying $7 per sock for hotel laundry services....

Thanks!

Is there coin operated DIY laundry at Sapphire Falls? ? I've only found reference to laundry services on the website or the start of this thread, but @schumigirl I saw in a trip report you had pics of laundry machines.

I'm travelling with 13 people to Sapphire Falls on Monday, and laundry would make packing a LOT easier :) I don't mind taking time waiting for laundry, but do mind paying $7 per sock for hotel laundry services....

Thanks!

Yes, there is a coin or card operated laundry available for use in Sapphire...…

Will check the first post and update if I omitted to add that detail :thumbsup2

13 people!!! Have a wonderful trip...….

ETA...…..it does list there is a guest laundromat under Guest Services further down the page...…...:)

A few pages back I read that rpr and sf are connected- is this so? We are thinking of adding a day to our rpr stay at sf and was wondering about best way to move luggage. Any thoughts?

A few pages back I read that rpr and sf are connected- is this so? We are thinking of adding a day to our rpr stay at sf and was wondering about best way to move luggage. Any thoughts?

Yes, they are connected.

You can walk through the buildings easily.......there are elevators if the luggage is large and awkward on the escalators......it’s roughly a ten minute walk from main lobby area to main lobby area.......you can also walk along the outdoor path.......it’s very close......

Or a cab wouldn’t be expensive if you didn’t want to walk......but the walk is easy.

So excited- booked one day at SF after our RPR stay. Looks like a beautiful resort for half the price of an additional night at RPR. We might spend a lot of time at the resort rather than at the parks. We’ll try and pack in a way that would make it easy to walk over from RPR to SF. I let my son pick between Aventura and SF, and I’m glad he picked SF! The resort and restaurants look amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!