The adventures of Tiggerdad (A collection of camping locations, mishaps, reviews, alterations, food, and whatever else I can find)

Poor things tail is broken. Already healed but crooked. Will see what vet thinks.

Last edited:
Cats name is Stormy. They named her after the storm that rolled through the night she showed up. Vet got her started on vitamins and bacitracin eye ointment. Eating well. Almost too well. Still long ways to go.
20200503_095503.jpg

Tail will need to be "bobbed" shorter, but we gotta get her stronger first. It is hooked on the end and snags. If you notice in picture we have LED string lights under kitchen cabinets that come on at night with motion sensor. Behind her it is pulled down. Because her tail caught on it.

Elsewhere we tackled another puzzle.
20200502_000953.jpg

Unfortunately today I had to cancel our FW booking for June. As much as I hated to, there is just too much uncertainty to all this. Also, the medical conference that I was going to be attending at Grand Floridian was cancelled, and thus I would not be getting any educational CEUs or education pay to use on the trip. We know for fact that Disney would not be running at full strength and thus the kids would not have as good an experience. Since we already have the Dismeet booked in October we will just change plans and take the kids out of school then.

I have considered possibly a few days at a NP, just hiking and thus still social distancing but that is also quite uncertain.

In the end I think we will likely stay home. I think I will instead spend the money and put it towards the pool deck we were intending to build.

Now we have to see how much school changes this coming year. There are already strong rumors about changes to schedule and likely this will affect their fall break. We can only wait and see.

Unfortunately today I had to cancel our FW booking for June. As much as I hated to, there is just too much uncertainty to all this. Also, the medical conference that I was going to be attending at Grand Floridian was cancelled, and thus I would not be getting any educational CEUs or education pay to use on the trip. We know for fact that Disney would not be running at full strength and thus the kids would not have as good an experience. Since we already have the Dismeet booked in October we will just change plans and take the kids out of school then.

I have considered possibly a few days at a NP, just hiking and thus still social distancing but that is also quite uncertain.

In the end I think we will likely stay home. I think I will instead spend the money and put it towards the pool deck we were intending to build.

Now we have to see how much school changes this coming year. There are already strong rumors about changes to schedule and likely this will affect their fall break. We can only wait and see.
WHAT?? Does this mean you won't get to pitch your new Biohazard Suits
Resized_FB_IMG_1583764984763.jpg
At least what you rigged up Oct to match the new camper will make you stand out in the crowd
FB_IMG_15872554615741.jpg

I posted on the RIP thread that regrettably today we lost Stormy the new rescue kitty. She was just too sick and the vets were not able to save her. She is already greatly missed even though she was only with us a short while.

While I was at the vet the assistant told me about a recent event. Apparently the lady who handles there billing had been shopping for a camper. She and her husband found one in Texas and last week went out and bought it from an individual. They drove through the night and when they got home were unhooking it and heard a noise coming from the front compartment. When they opened it they found five kittens. The poor things had ridden all the way from Texas to Meridian, MS. About 6 weeks old per the vet.

It was two females and three males. The females were already taken and she asked that "You know, since they started off in a camper and you like that kind of thing would you be interested in one of them.

I was by myself as I had not taken the girls to the vet to pick up Stormy because they were upset.

I had no adult supervision...

I took all three.

On the way home I'm thinking about names.
Something Disney.
Three brothers.

Three brothers...

So now I present to you Huey, Dewey...
Resized_20200511_191714.jpeg

and Louie
Resized_20200511_191816.jpeg

Very sorry to hear about Stormy, at least she had a couple good weeks with you.
Oh boy, now 3, they will have a good home.
'No adult supervision' is about equal with "here hold my beer and watch this" LOL

Yep. Off on another adventure ....

All you need now, tiggerdad, is a parrot and a python to round out the collection...

I was going to ask which of the three you wanted.

They keep trying to nurse on the huskie Pepper. They follow her everywhere.

They have shots for that.

giphy.gif

Mike,

Awesome story about the 3 new cats. Sorry to read about Stormy. That sucks. :( Good luck with that new crew of cats.

So sorry about stormy. The trio of boys will keep you busy and remind you why you require adult supervision.

So instead of Disney I'll spend my money on a pool deck and spend my time off working on it.

20200527_104308.jpg

The inspection crew and expert diggers were present.
20200527_104258.jpg

20200527_104338.jpg

20200527_104400.jpg

Gonna go for a multi level wooden deck on this one. I spent Saturday setting batter boards and getting my squares right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!