The Adventures of Jane Hat ~ WBTA 2018 | Complete

Sorry about the long pause. I needed Rich for the next update and it took me a while to remember to ask him.
I will try to put up a few more days before my week long camping trip next month. No AC, no/little refrigeration ... oh the joy.

Thanks for the update nice Frozen Pictures :D
Thank you!

Great update! Can't wait to see the new dining room since I haven't been on the Magic since it was redone.

Jill in CO
It's beautiful! It's kind of like the parks where you feel just totally immersed.

Looking forward to your next updated :lovestruc we're on this year's cruise
Thank you! And thank you for the gentle reminder :)

I just wanted to pop by and say that I haven't abandoned you. My energies has been split between preparing for the camping trip festival and working on my thesis. Well, I'm leaving today? When I get back next week, I'll be able to focus on finishing this TR.
Goal: Finish this TR before my birthday (7/22).

I hope everyone's life has been less hectic!

Thank you everyone :)

I've been rather ill, my doctor is sending me to a hematologist, so hopefully I can figure out how to get the energy I need to pop the rest out :)

Sea Day #2
9/13
Personal Navigator

It is Character Breakfast Day!! Yes! We were quite looking forward to this morning since we don’t wait in line for characters often so it’s nice to see the Fab 5 while enjoying some Mickey Waffles.

During the planning period for the cruise, the subject of what characters were going to be at the breakfast came up. Normally on cruises over 7nights the character breakfast has Disney Channel stars (like Doc McStuffins) and the planners in the group were really not wanting it to be those since, really, there wasn’t that many kids on this cruise. It turns out that these extra long cruises usually don’t have that many children (as we guessed) and so they have some of the Fab 5 do the breakfast instead, so the adults will actually enjoy interacting with the characters.

uBATcw.jpg

Let the goofiness begin!

2v2DQ6.jpg

My hair is as long as his ears!

I don’t believe I ordered anything standard from the menu since I ordered 4 Mickey waffles with hash browns (don’t judge) but Rich did order a standard combo which was the DCL Classic, but also put a side of Mickey Waffles with it, cause Mickey Waffles are delicious. The DCL Classic is not listed on the current menu that I can find, but I imagine it has eggs and bacon with pancakes.

::MinnieMo JANE HAT ALERT ::MinnieMo
PtCj24.jpg

Our whole cruise was leading up to this moment

1ICWpn.jpg

Sorry, awkward pose, I think she was touching his shoulder

LLwDUR.jpg

The big cheese

adJ4cw.jpg

I really didn’t care to put on any make-up today.
I don’t usually wear make-up but on vacations I at least put eyeliner on.

We went back to the cabin after breakfast and I decided to take a nap because I woke up with a slightly scratchy throat. About 85% of my vacations, I get sick, so to help alleviate whatever it is, I just sleep a lot with some meds. Thankfully, this was just a tingle so I thought it would be better safe than sorry. I missed Imagineering 101 with Gary Landrum and Door Hanger Crafts because of that dang tingle. Rich wasn’t affected, so he excitedly went to Nautical Knot Tying.

xTH6nR.jpg

4ALsOV.jpg

a0h73i.jpg

One thing about Rich is that he LOVES sailing and even was in a sailing club in his youth, so this knot tying this was right up his alley and he enjoyed it immensely. In fact, he was quite excited that he was able to still remember how to tie a bowline knot.

5bgi7w.jpg

Figure 8 knot

avgnD2.jpg

There were a decent amount of people attending, too

MZ3qDG.jpg

Square knot

ubn3BP.jpg

Sheet Bend knot

WQnPgt.jpg

Bowline knot

After the knotting class, Rich came back to the cabin and we watched Race to Witch Mountain. We felt it was not as good as the first but still enjoyable enough to watch. Then we decided to go watch Infinity War at the Buena Vista Theater and we brought along our paper popcorn buckets from cruises past. Well, turns out they don’t refill the paper buckets anymore and we were forced to buy the plastic kind.
(This ended up helping us out for our Disney World trip in January 2019 because these buckets were just released on land around then as well!)

We decided to go top deck and get some yummy soft serve ice cream and today’s special flavor was Strawberry & Blueberry. Rich was pretty excited for those. As always, the ice cream was delicious. We went back to the cabin to rest before dinner.

So, you remember that rose we got on boarding day? In case you forgot …
GnabGF.jpg

That LONG stemmed rose on the left of the table

Well, I trimmed that flower and put it in some water that our cabin attendant didn’t touch for the whole cruise.
eIaJcF.jpg

Look how it has bloomed!

Onwards to dinner!

54lNat.jpg

Our table number, guess which dining room …

rP2Prb.jpg

Rich’s appetizer: Seafood Sample; Marinated Shrimp, Alaskan King Crab, and Smoked Salmon served with Cocktail Sauce.

Unfortunately, my appetizer isn’t pictured for today :( But, in case anyone was curious, I got the Chicken Bastela: Moroccan-spiced shredded Chicken wrapped in Phyllo Dough and sprinkled with Powdered Sugar and Cinnamon with a Vegetable Almond Slaw.

Cvb6sO.jpg

My soup/salad course: Coriander and Tomato Soup with Chipotle Cream

lNPvUV.jpg

Rich’s soup/salad course: Chopped Iceburg Lettuce And Baby Spinach Salad; with Avocado, Bacon, Chicken, Tomatoes, marinated Cracked Wheat, and Red Onions with a Red Wine Vinegar Dressing

uFEHAm.jpg

My entree: Grilled Garlic Jumbo Shimp; with Sauteed Spinach and a Sun-dried Tomato Orzo Pasta.

Richard's entree isn't photographed for some reason ... not sure what he got. We just did amazing with our food documentation today didn’t we? lol

k9Au5I.jpg

My dessert: Strawberry 'N' Cream Cake; with fresh Strawberries embedded in Chantilly Cream

rrAG1M.jpg

Rich's dessert: Brownie Sundae; Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Brownie Chunks, Fudge Sauce and Whipped Cream

After dinner, my intestines were really wanting to act up, so we kind of had to rush quickly from the dining room to our cabin. Thankfully, I had enough time to appreciate our latest animal friend :)

PGyFJM.jpg

Rhinoceros!

We spent the rest of the night watching movies while I went back and forth between the bathroom and the bed. I was able to get today’s journaling in AND we had a funny adventure with the ‘Drink of the Day’.

I forgot to get the Drink of the Day (Atlantic Dream) at dinner so Rich rushed down to one of the bars to get it just before midnight. The drink was described as having Vanilla Vodka, Blue Cericau, Lime Juice and 7Up. It sounded really good. It really, really wasn’t. I was so sad :( Wasted that drink, neither of us liked it and we were both excited to try it.

It was amusing the last minute rush though!

PRICING
  • Drink of the Day - $8.63
  • Plastic Refillable Popcorn Bucket w/ popcorn - $9.20

- Back to Navigation -

Last edited:
Sea Day #3
9/14
Personal Navigator

It’s Palo Brunch Day! YESSSS! But … oh no … I woke up with a rather scratchy throat this morning
Regardless, we were going to have that yummy brunch, I just had to be careful to wash my hands and not touch my face.
I wore my Orange Bird Dress with the bow I made in my braid.

dQaYMQ.jpg

Are you ready? I’m ready!

dZcHwV.jpg

Rich’s selections: cinnamon roll, nuts, deviled eggs, tuna, eggplant?, prosciutto and something in a cup :D

zHuhab.jpg

My plate (I really don’t like my food touching lol): Artichoke Hearts, Pastry, Croissant, Cooked Shrimp w/ cocktail sauce

EXJ7KD.jpg

I went back to try some fun cheese, dips and some honey drizzle (on the left), with a very small bit of caviar. Not really a fan of caviar.

Okay, if you have NOT tried cheese with a drizzle of honey on it, you MUST try it! It is heavenly if you like cheese and honey. It works best on the hard cheeses, you can even try this combination at home so you don’t have to wait until another cruise.
So yes, Honey + Cheese = Heavenly.

cieDa6.jpg

My third plate; dessert!
Lemon Meringue, something else that was yummy, fruit tart, cannoli and creme brûlée.

At this point, Rich has been working on his first plate and finally went to get more. I just eat quickly …

eCeJL0.jpg

Rich’s second plate. He really enjoys his cinnamon rolls.

I did not order anything off the hot menu but we did get an order to share:
eFAmzD.jpg

Goat Cheese and Sun-dried Tomato Pizza
DELICIOUS!

.. and Rich also ordered the Tomato and Onion Omelet:
BUlHDK.jpg

He said it was really good

The brunch was good and we were pretty satisfied. Though, after a few cruises and a few brunches, we feel that it’s not as big of a deal to us unless we order something from the hot menu that is not available on the dinner menu. The buffet style brunch is fun but we feel we just don’t get the value out of it as others may.

We went back to the cabin because I really wanted to get some rest because my sore throat is starting to worry me and I really don’t want to get sick. Thankfully, I had packed a lot of day/night cold medication and cough drops ( a lesson learned from a trip to Tibet where I got sick in Lhasa). I was able to take some meds before having to take a nap. I was quite upset because I had to miss Guest Presenter Gary Landrum and Incredibles 2.

GtJQFO.jpg

Being silly, making the best of having a sore throat.
Such a flattering image of myself.

Rich watched some movies On Demand while I rested. We ended up ordering room service for lunch, I’m not sure what Rich had but my throat was hurting pretty bad so I just had Tomato Soup with the All Aboard (cheese, crackers and grapes).
At 5:15pm, Rich headed out to go to Mickey’s Roadster Racers at a Oceanier’s Club open house while I took a nap. We love the club open houses because it allows adults to really enjoy the creative activities.

JcpZhY.jpg

They made a car out of Duplo blocks to race down a ramp. This is Rich’s car.

iUvYE6.jpg

The ramp

scHfqi.jpg

Rich beat his competition by a hair!

Video of Rich’s car racing

dGmr1i.jpg

Mickey came to cheer everyone on!
It was cool to see a new Mickey outfit.

Only one car made it past the Finish Line but really, everyone won in this activity. Rich had fun even though it was geared a bit more towards kids (of course, it is Disney) but there were 4 or 5 adults participating as well as children, so it was overall a good activity for everyone.

The single car of the ‘race’ that crossed the Finish Line

On his way back from the activity, Rich found some evidence of a rodent infestation …
39i5An.jpg

684n09.jpg

Dressed their piratey best, of course

Yup, it’s Pirate Night!

0Skt2w.jpg

“Arrr”

By dinner time, I was full blown sick. I could not eat anything but soup because my throat hurt so bad and my body just wanted to sleep and rest.

RYCupx.jpg

Couldn’t tell I was sick! Have this framed in our living room.

kDuPQ5.jpg

Rich’s appetizer: Master Gibbs' "1/2 Pint of Shrimp" Cocktail; Dill-Marinated Shrimp on Iceberg Lettuce, with Cucumber, Tomato, Caviar and a Marie-Rose Sauce.

08MM88.jpg

This is my tomato soup/bisque. I had only this for dinner. I think I had two bowls.

LsmIRk.jpg

Rich's soup/salad course: Romaine Wedge; with Blue Cheese, Radish, Cherry Tomato, Shallots, Sweet Pecans and Thousand Island Dressing

yH0vhG.jpg

Rich's entree: Chevalle's Lamb Shank; Rosemary Lamb Shank sowly Braised in Red Wine served with Buttered Green Beans and Parsnip Mash

This evening, we also got our anniversary celebration at dinner. It was SUPPOSE to be the night before but we rushed out before they could deliver, so tonight was the night. It was really nice to have since I wasn’t feeling well, at least I was able to take a few bites.

a1vHNK.jpg

Dinner took a lot out of me so I had to do what I’ve been doing; sleeping. This means I had to miss Pirate Night and the fireworks, which made me very sad. I have experienced Pirate Night 3 times before, so I know I didn’t miss a lot, but the fireworks are always exciting to see.

2vmAB3.jpg

My pirate companion

Rich did go out to enjoy the celebration and made sure to document it for me. He showed me all the photos later so I could still experience it as well. He said that it was still fun but it was a bit cold (make sure to bring a sweater!).

Wkaa09.jpg

2RgHHk.jpg

Sr3WfC.jpg

VcLKZ7.jpg

GI480o.jpg

At this point, his phone ran out of battery and Rich had to make a mad dash to the cabin because he didn’t want to miss taking photos of the fireworks for me, so he went to get camera. He barges into the cabin and he woke me up, I was so groggy and barely registered is ramblings of “phone die camera”.
He made it back up to the top deck JUST when the fireworks started …

84LQyC.jpg

DHyUV6.jpg

HETqGw.jpg

COMm1r.jpg

Wr4jkw.jpg

QTNkSi.jpg

RyTgB2.jpg

After the party, he came back and just went to sleep. I was sleeping deep, according to him.

PRICING
  • Palo Brunch for 2: $70
    (prices have gone up since this trip)

- Back to Navigation -

Last edited:
This is one of the best TRs I've ever read! You're so thorough and it's so well organised. I've really enjoyed reading it and I can't wait to read the rest :) Thanks for sharing :)

I'm so glad you are updating again...its getting me very excited for my cruise in September!

Jill in Co

Glad you're posting again, we leave for London 2 months from today for this cruise!!
Sorry you got sick, it stinks.
We were on the WBPC this past Feb. and there was a nasty cough going around the ship, we both got it the second week. You have reminded me to pack all our meds. in case.

Wonderful to read and very detailed. Hope this new update means you are felling better!
Great reminder that there are sick days on vacation and to bring meds!
Thanks for including us in the fun and not so fun stuff.

Hope you are ok Like reading your trip reports
Thank you :)

Just found your fun report! Hope you feel better soon!
:welcome: Thank you :)

This is one of the best TRs I've ever read! You're so thorough and it's so well organised. I've really enjoyed reading it and I can't wait to read the rest :) Thanks for sharing :)
Wow, thank you very much, that is quite flattering to say!

I'm so glad you are updating again...its getting me very excited for my cruise in September!

Jill in Co
Hi Jill! YAY! I'm so glad I can help :) Those of you leaving on the WBTA is what has motivated me to kick this thing in gear lol

Glad you're posting again, we leave for London 2 months from today for this cruise!!
Sorry you got sick, it stinks.
We were on the WBPC this past Feb. and there was a nasty cough going around the ship, we both got it the second week. You have reminded me to pack all our meds. in case.
Thank you :) THAT IS SO EXCITING! It's so far away but also so close. The 1-2 month mark is like the most time warping. Yup, exactly, found out this nasty thing was going around.
YES! So glad I can help remind you, the meds are way better to have and not need than need and not have.

Wonderful to read and very detailed. Hope this new update means you are felling better!
Great reminder that there are sick days on vacation and to bring meds!
Thanks for including us in the fun and not so fun stuff.
Thank you :) I am feeling a bit better. The doc did find something abnormal but insists my fatigue isn't part of it, either way, they are keeping an eye on it. In the meantime, I just need to pace my energies :)
You're welcome! It's a trip report, right? This is what happened, the good, bad and ugly!

Sea Day #4
9/15
Personal Navigator

Today is really not the most exciting day to report, my notes fill about half a notebook page (spiral bound, of course). The reason is simple, I am full blown sick today. I just slept and slept and slept on this day because, well, that’s what we all should do when sick, so our body can repair. Today, my throat was better but I was coughing up some gunk and my sinuses were inflamed.
From this point on in the cruise, I was always dosed up on cold medicine! lol

I only woke up to eat/take meds/bathroom and today was room service for both breakfast and lunch (more tomato soup and All Aboard). While I was sleeping, Rich bummed around the room, watching movies, taking a nap, just overall kind of resting and keeping an eye on me.

Eventually Rich did end up going to the Tangled Show, which was this evening’s entertainment. I am so upset I could not go, I’ve never seen the show but, I had to rest because going to dinner takes a lot out of me. I also missed out on one of the things I was ridiculously excited to do: Officer Pin Trading. There was NO WAY I was going to do that considering I’m so sick. I drew an angry face and everything with this note, that’s how upsetting it is.

In his own words, Rich describes the Tangled Show: (slight spoiler)
“ Tangled show was good, mildly disappointed with the omission of Pascal and Maximillion’s costume. The thugs were better in Rapunzel’s Royal Table.”

He also thought it was odd that there wasn’t anything special going on in the dining room since it was “Rapunzel Day”.
I mustered all my energies, brought along some tissues with a plastic baggie (to put the contamination inside) and went to dinner.

mlY5I0.jpg

See? At Rapunzel’s Royal Table on Rapunzel’s day :D

ADxPcW.jpg

Rich’s appetizer: Creamy Cheese Polentia with Wild Mushrooms; Garnished with Parmesan Crisp

T83n1b.jpg

My appetizer: Olive Oil Marinated Artichokes; drizzled with Balsamic Vinegar and Micro Greens

The artichokes really hit the spot, I was craving lots of fruits/veggies and, as you can see, I was finally able to eat more than soup!

AtPaBh.jpg

We asked for this other appetizer to share: Potato Croquettes; stuffed with Basil and Italian Cheese on White Wine creamed Leeks and Candied Walnuts

4tgWcz.jpg

Rich’s soup/salad course: Napa Valley Romaine Salad; Romaine Leaves with Feta Cheese, Sweet Onions and a Zinfandel, Tarragon-Infused Dressing

XmCeDC.jpg

My soup/salad course: same as Richard's but without the onions

UdFOYo.jpg

Rich’s entree: The Golden State Beef Tenderloin; with smashed Red Bliss and Feta Cheese Potatoes, Sauteed Spinach, Garlic Shrimp and a Red Wine Jus

MyBP9n.jpg

My entree: Whole-Wheat Garlic Linguine Pasta; topped with Hoisin-glazed Cod Fliet and sweet Bok Choy with a light Ginger Sauce

DqAeYj.jpg

My dessert: I just wanted fruit so they brought out a bowl. Hit the spot!

rkWama.jpg

Richs dessert: Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake; with Dulce de Leche Ice Cream.

I think they forgot the ice cream on Rich’s dessert, but we were fine. No big deal. He liked his cake the way it was.
We went back to the cabin and I slept, surprise surprise

sXeGqZ.jpg

I want to say it was a stingray … but could be one of those life preservers from Baywatch

Rich went to the ‘Snuggly Duckling O’Gills Pub Takeover’. Basically, they theme the pub for Rapunzel Day and Rich had a lot of fun. He ended up being a little bit social and chatted with someone from the social media group that was on the Stonehenge tour with us.

7M0Xti.jpg

Pretty awesome sign hanging when you come in
EkfExo.jpg

There was a comedy sketch with the Stabbington Brothers
lIHtJW.jpg

He thought it was corny, but funny

ESKmjo.jpg

Interacting with fans

UfiiGL.jpg

Thugo! Basically Bingo and the prize was a transfer tattoo. Rich did not win :(

There were lots of little (and big) decorations around the put to make you feel really immersed in the whole Snuggly Duckling experience and Rich thought it was pretty cool. He made sure to document it all for me to see later.

IcLUKf.jpg

Banner over the bar

JQIh8I.jpg

One of the posters around the pub

6zMYMA.jpg

A few more posters

WKAyRr.jpg

Attila’s cupcakes are sublime!

uWJwLx.jpg

Entryway/exit banner

Wm0Jpm.jpg

A little blurry but the lyrics for “I’ve Got A Dream” was up on the wall as well

WtHd5Y.jpg

A very snuggly ducking on a monster with pub game scores on either side

irT97U.jpg

More posters AND that creepy old thug looking through the window

Afterwards, around 11pm (when the event ended) Rich made his way back to the cabin and just went to sleep. I know, I know, it was an exciting day today! :p

PRICING
n/a

- Back to Navigation -

Last edited:

While today was a port day, we decided to make it a sea day. We had decided this before arriving since today was a Sunday and most everything interesting was closed on Sunday in Sydney. Turns out for the best since I was still sick. I was able to make it up to Cabanas for breakfast (yay!) and was oddly obsessed with eating croissants. We brought the food back to the cabin and watched a movie.

Today was an extremely sad day for me. DCL changed Frozen Day/Night to this day and I was heartbroken, I couldn’t participate in any of the activities. If they kept Frozen night earlier in the cruise (when I scheduled the Frozen Meet & Greet) I would still have been able to participate … alas.

I slept some more while Rich went to see Black Panther (he liked it). Upon his return, we had some yummy tomato soup lunch room service … well, I’m not sure what he had. I always had the All Aboard though.

2GKYDt.jpg

Remember, you can always get Mickey Bars onboard!
The bars were still pretty frozen when they were delivered.​

Again, back to sleep for me while Rich went to see the pre-dinner show which was ‘Edge Effect’. It was good and he enjoyed them. Though, he was thoroughly amused when they tried to make the audience do a beat box drum set for participation … it failed miserably.
Then, without me, Rich went to Freezing the Night away out on deck. He made sure to take lots of pictures for me so I could still experience it …

zCzmcb.jpg

He thought the moon was pretty, so he wanted to make sure I saw it since I couldn’t go out on deck

1sX0QM.jpg

Getting ready for the show to start

::MinnieMo
JANE HAT ALERT::MinnieMo
kAWqoo.jpg

Rich took over the Jane Hat photos while I was sick!

IzcROy.jpg

The show has begun

cOnmrj.jpg

Kristoff pointing to someone in the crowd

dTa5dX.jpg

It was nice to see Kristoff on stage, he doesn’t get much attention

cFhJ3H.jpg

More Kristoff

RhO1Yg.jpg

I’m glad he took so many photos of Kristoff, okay?

MXvv0j.jpg

Sven!!

4ikGur.jpg

He took a selfie to show how sad he was I wasn’t there with him

jyXzlC.jpg

Elsa and Olaf have arrived!

7tcPhG.jpg

YASS!

::MinnieMo JANE HAT ALERT ::MinnieMo
rpnUAs.jpg

Let it go, let it goooo!

After the show, which he did a pretty dang good job of documenting it for me, he took pictures of around the ship so I could enjoy the Frozen decorations as well. I have experienced Frozen Day/Night on our previous cruise, but I was so looking forward to experiencing it again. This was the most disappointing thing of me being sick, missing out on Frozen.

OjEODp.jpg

The Maypole that the kids wrapped up earlier in the day

2cCuyy.jpg

A smidge blurry but the banners and icicles in the atrium

Then we got ready for dinner, which we made sure to bring my ‘ick bag’ (for contaminated tissues). I also had hand sanitizer so I could make sure not to pass crud along after using the tissues.

vMRmLv.jpg

The menu wasn’t the Frozen menu but it was the World of Flavour menu, which has some of my favorite dishes in it.

aPDN4f.jpg

Dressed up in my Elsa best! They give you the snowflake necklaces.
I may be sick, but I WILL dress up for Frozen Day :D

gyrrEL.jpg

Rich’s appetizer (he chose from the soup course): Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup; with Bacon Bits and Chives

Ifg2CT.jpg

My appetizer: Vietnamese Spring Rolls; With Shrimp, Noodles, Cilantro, Cucumber, Basil, an Bibb Lettuce served with a Soy-Tamarind Dipping Sauce.
Om nom nom, so good!

VxwZwU.jpg

Richs soup/salad course: Greek Salad; with fresh Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumbers, Capers, Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese, Virgin Olive Oil, and Red Wine Vinegar Dressing.

I had the same salad as Rich, just without onions and capers, so we didn’t take a picture, I’m sure you guys could picture it in your minds ;)

YvBGMD.jpg

My entree: Indian Prawn Curry; Shrimp flavored with Coconut and Curry over Jasmine Rice.
This is my FAVORITE dish on DCL.

yPCbx0.jpg

Rich’s entree: Swiss Pork Tenderloin Medallions; On spatzle with a Cognac Wild Mushroom Sauce, Broccoli, Roasted Onions and Sour Cream

SPwupA.jpg

My dessert: Greek Frouta Ke Yaourti; Seasonal Fruits with Dipping Yogurt.
Again, just wanted all the fruit while sick.

GJZtM3.jpg

Rich's dessert: USA Baked New York Cheesecake; With a Mixed Berry Compote

While it wasn’t the Frozen menu, this evening was the best meal dining rotation meals on the cruise for us. The only disappointment was that the curry I had was not spicy, like, at all. I think the dish was toned down for the more delicate palates that seem to cruise on Disney, they seem to do it at the parks too, I believe.

Anyways, onwards to the cabin so I can get some more rest and we were greeted by our newest companion …

Xfjb9c.jpg

A dog with a hoard of chocolate!

I think our cabin attendant was feeling bad that I’ve been sick for the past few days, so he just gave me all the chocolate lol.

Before I went to bed, I went to fill up my Frozen cup that I brought from home, since I like having a covered cup for water on the cruise on my side table (for meds). The cup can be seen above with the Mickey Bar. Hence, our search for the cup commenced which included multiple visits to guest services. My poor cup was missing :(

Off to bed with me, after drinking out of an inadequately lidless cup, and Rich went off to watch ‘A Wrinkle in Time’. He says I would probably like it but I still have yet to see it. We were planning on watching a lot of these movies on the cruise.
Then, bed time for Richard.

PRICING
  • Popcorn Refill - $2.01

- Return to Navigation -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!