The absolute least crowded time to go.

We go mid August til labour day weekend. It's super hot! Wouldn't the weather be the same right after labour day? Does the temp. drop considerably at the beginning of September? :confused3
Honestly, no it doesnt. The weather after labour day is pretty much the same as it is in August. VERY HOT. Keep in mind it rains more in Sept....but that's great because it cools things down quite a bit. :umbrella:

I've gone to disney at the end of Aug for many years. Yes its hot but as long as you're smart, you can pull it off without much pain. lol. Drink lots of water, even if you dont feel thirsty. You can get ice water free at any QS stop. Wear sunscreen, dress light, and take midday breaks at your resort. Easy peasy.

Honestly, no it doesnt. The weather after labour day is pretty much the same as it is in August. VERY HOT. Keep in mind it rains more in Sept....but that's great because it cools things down quite a bit.

I've lived here for 20 years now. It rains significantly more in July and Aug than it does in Sept. I agree however, that temps remain hot, particularly through the first half of Sept. Usually, we don't see much relief from the heat until the end of the month.

I've lived here for 20 years now. It rains significantly more in July and Aug than it does in Sept. I agree however, that temps remain hot, particularly through the first half of Sept. Usually, we don't see much relief from the heat until the end of the month.
Maybe its just bad luck for me then. Because the couple of times ive been in Sept it seems like it rains way more than it does in Aug. But overall, yes, its scorching HOT!

We've gone last 2 weeks of August into first few days of Sep. for many years. Last year - 2017 - it was far more crowded than I've seen it during the last week of August. They lifted the FL AP blockout dates, added MNSSHP and Food & Wine to late August.

We already booked for Aug 2018, but it will probably be our last: I can't do the high heat and crowds. (It was >100 degree 'real feel' for about 2 weeks last mid-August.)

September trip had lightest crowds for me but it was the worst, most miserable weather, heat plus 300% humidity and it was unbearable. But the real horribleness was the LOVE BUGS that swarmed absolutely everywhere.

I would never ever do another september. I keep a close eye on the crowd calendar to look for those windows of yellow & green days and decent weather and make the best of it.

We have gone in June twice - crowds and miserable weather - too much rain.
We also went in March/April - busy but better weather

Our next trip we are thinking early November before Thanksgiving. As long the weather in the day time is 80 degrees and in the evening in the 60's - plus no early snowstorms in the NE USA.
This past year we did not have any snow till the end of December. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter