The ABC's of Sauntering Through WDW- N is for: No End to the Noshing! (11/7)

Discussion in 'Disney Trip Reports' started by Steppesister, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Steppesister

Steppesister DIS Veteran

One time my grandmother came over and started munching on them. They were in a bowl on the counter, or so the story goes. My parents didn't have the heart to tell her what they were.

Wasn't it decadent?

Well, I can see that if you don't like cheese curds, but I kinda liked the way the fries got a bit soft. Most were still quite crispy, but the ones that were under the gravy were good too. Kinda like mashed potatoes.. kinda, sorta.

It was very satisfying in a down home, Mama's cookin' sort of way.

2. Steppesister

Steppesister DIS Veteran

I knew I could count on you!

People who would rather shop?

Might be the next poutine-like craze. Odder things have happened.

Vacation is where a little crazy goes on.

Uh oh... come baaaaaaaaaaaaack....

Phew!

Are nuts on the no-no list too?

I need to make it at home.

So I'm not the only one to have missed the poutine memo.

Well... YEAH!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. amazingact21

amazingact21 Upendi

Mmmm, updates that involve are always a favorite of mine. The treats you picked, especially, looked and sounded really good. The pineapple with rum is one of my favorite desserts to grab at AK, so I'm always on board with that one.
    Don't feel bad, I didn't know what poutine was until about a year ago, either! My SIL lives in MN and had to explain to me what cheese curds were.:sad2:

Oh gosh! Did you really have a friend of Remy come to visit? :scared: You probably handled that better than I would have.

Steppesister likes this.
  5. Steppesister

Steppesister DIS Veteran

I adore EPCOT's F&W. :) It just keeps getting better and better. I love that I can go each year and still find new nummies to try!

I did know what cheese curds are, but in Crapistan we ate them salted and dried. Legend has it they are are formed in the armpits of old women. :lmao:

Yep, as real and live as could be. Taking a little stroll around WS.

6. pkondz

pkondz . . Dis Dad #797 . . Hoping to get lucky

No. There is not.

::yes:: So love that party. Need to go again some year.

I think so. Pick a few (a few!) things and just go with that. :)

Well, considering I was talking about you... then totally agree.

"It's the party. So limited number of guests. Why don't we let half the staff go home for the night?"

They did great!

Yeah... permanently.

:rolleyes1

The rogue!

[​IMG]

Ah. :)

::yes:: They're there to interact, so... interact!

oh pffttt… New lens helps. But you have to know the settings and have an eye for where to point it.

I think you're far overshadowing me in the photo department. Admittedly, I mostly took snaps and not "photos" on my road trip... although... I did take the big camera out a couple of times and... hoping they turned out. We'll see.

Huh. Don't think I've ever shot fog. Have no idea. :)

::yes::
    And... I may not. I so love my float!

Yeah... shame, really. Wish they would find another pup.

Nah. I don't think that's possible.

That's how ya do it. :)

Huh. Never thought about that. But I guess it makes sense. Can't do rehearsals when the park's open.

Sweet! I'm in!

So being constipated is a good thing here.

:eek: Okay! Okay!

sheesh!

No. I highly doubt that. I guess you never know, but... very unlikely.

Yeah it's extremely tough. I got lucky once.

:goodvibes

::yes:: Yes they are!

::yes:: She alone is a not to be missed attraction.

I believe we are the mixed nuts.

:laughing:

Agreed.

Steppesister likes this.
  7. glennbo123

glennbo123 DIS Veteran

I'm about mid-way through your chapters here. I saw that you have "yellow tights" in your scavenger hunt for Epcot. I wonder where you'll find them? :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting links to some restaurant reviews. Tutto Wine Cellar I've been wondering about, and I've seen some things on the Edison but wasn't really considering it, but after reading these it (and Tutto) are moving up on my list. The only thing is, the next time we go we'll have everyone over age 21...except James. It looks like they'd let him into the Edison until 10pm, do you know about Tutto Wine Cellar? Also, regarding Tutto, the review said that you don't have to have a reservation, but do they take adrs?

Steppesister likes this.
  8. irene_dsc

irene_dsc DIS Veteran

2018-11-09 07.47.31 - Copy.jpg
    2018-11-09 07.47.38 - Copy.jpg

This was the view out of my window this morning. Last night, I did rake a little bit right when I got home from work, but had to give up rather quickly due to it becoming way too dark to see what I was doing. I'm really hoping the snow melts sometime so I can rescue my lawn from being smothered by big thick Norway maple leaves!

All of your Food & Wine noshes looked super yummy, I gotta say. Good choices. Good thing I just ate lunch. (Chicken shwarma and gyros on rice at our favorite local Middle Eastern restaurant).

DLo and Steppesister like this.
  9. Chrystmasangel

Chrystmasangel Mouseketeer

Well, I know you weren't asking me this...but only in Ohio do you get 2 seasons on 1 day
    upload_2018-11-9_22-29-9.jpeg