The ABC's of Sauntering Through WDW- J is for: Just Like That, It's Judiciously Ended! (4/23)

Nice place, good food, but $$... in a nutshell... Narcoosees is next on the list to try at GF.

Narcoosees was nice for us, but just kinda...meh. I can see why people enjoy it. But for our tastes, and based on the meals we were served, we much preferred Citricos. We aren't in a rush to go back to Narcoosees, but it was certainly nothing to scoff at.

I always feel so incredibly sad for him when I watch that episode.

Well... he kinda had it coming, no?

Heh, we'd be in SIMLab and have no clue what to do next, we yeah, we'd stall for time by listening to heart and lung sounds. Can't ever do that enough...:lmao:

:laughing: "Are they still looking? Stall!"

Flashcards? Yes, we "played" plenty of "cards". :teacher::teacher::teacher::teacher::teacher::teacher::teacher::teacher::teacher::teacher::teacher::teacher:

See? She was right!

It's the inevitable way Disney trips seem to start out. :sad2:

<sigh> yeah...

I KNOW! Like, seriously?!

:sad2:

I see you did!! Welcome to the I-should-probably-go-again-to-make-it-worth-it Club.

Thanks! And... pretty much. :)

I know! Need more trips!

Don't we all?

That shot took a very long time to get. Take it, adjust settings. Take another. Nope, reframe it. Take another, adjust settings... again and again.

::yes::

Impossible. Unless you break down there.

I love when you "break down" on HM.

You are very welcome! I hope the next one will be as entertaining with as many good photos and stories. :)

Of that I have no doubt.

Narcoosees was nice for us, but just kinda...meh. I can see why people enjoy it. But for our tastes, and based on the meals we were served, we much preferred Citricos. We aren't in a rush to go back to Narcoosees, but it was certainly nothing to scoff at.

There used to be a "thing" here on the DIS called the "Golden Spoon Awards". I don't see it much anymore but I do have a desire to at least try as many restaurants on property as I can. Some have made it onto the I'll-go-often List and others have been cut-for-a-while List. I'll give Narcoosees a fair shake someday and go from there.

Well... he kinda had it coming, no?

Yes, he was kinda a donkey hole.

:laughing: "Are they still looking? Stall!"

:laughing: In that sense we did fake it. Sorta.

See? She was right!

Little did she know!

:lmao:

Thanks! And... pretty much. :)

It's a real thing. I hope you get to use it often!

I love when you "break down" on HM.

Infrequent. What's MORE frequent is the 30-60 slowdowns for loading wheelchairs.

Of that I have no doubt.

Only time will tell... tomorrow I'll work on another update...

It's a must do... for research of course.
I've had both. For research of course. Each has a positive and a negative for me...
Gastons: Soft and chewy - Yay. Has more of a caramel than cinnamon taste to me. I like caramel, but a bit of a shock when expecting cinnamon.
Kusafiri: More flaky, less doughy/chewy. Fantastic cinnamon flavor.

And generally I do too. I"m just not that witty IRL to come up with on the fly small talk. At least with Bounding, you can have that.
I disagree. I have the title of witless wonder and I'm not sharing!

Yes, he was kinda a donkey hole.

Can you say that on a family board????

It's a real thing. I hope you get to use it often!

Me too!!

Infrequent. What's MORE frequent is the 30-60 slowdowns for loading wheelchairs.

That's pretty regular alright.

Only time will tell... tomorrow I'll work on another update...

I'll be starting soon. Just downloaded some photos to work on. :)

I've had both. For research of course. Each has a positive and a negative for me...
Gastons: Soft and chewy - Yay. Has more of a caramel than cinnamon taste to me. I like caramel, but a bit of a shock when expecting cinnamon.
Kusafiri: More flaky, less doughy/chewy. Fantastic cinnamon flavor.

This is a correct review. I also tasted other spiced in Kusafiri's- maybe cardamom? Nutmeg?

I disagree. I have the title of witless wonder and I'm not sharing!

Then I'll have to be Captain NoDeodorant.

Can you say that on a family board????

I just did. ;)

That's pretty regular alright.

Which affords a few better than otherwise photos. But not many. Even at half speed HM is TOUGH!

I'll be starting soon. Just downloaded some photos to work on. :)

YAY!! Looking forward to that!

Wow, this is professional-level trip reporting right here! I leave next week - the countdown has begun, and we're in single digits!! - and I don't even know how to begin a trip report. But I am thoroughly enjoying scrolling through your posts and replies. :)

Wow, this is professional-level trip reporting right here! I leave next week - the countdown has begun, and we're in single digits!! - and I don't even know how to begin a trip report. But I am thoroughly enjoying scrolling through your posts and replies. :)

Well, that is high praise indeed. :blush: :welcome::welcome::welcome: to the fun we have! I am so excited for your trip! Maybe when you get back you can tell us how it was on the new thread

HERE

It's still quite fresh and I'm just getting started.

Let me know if you want some help with a TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!