The ABC's of Sauntering Through WDW- J is for: Just Like That, It's Judiciously Ended! (4/23)

Friends... I am SO far behind. Just super busy right now with life and work and family issues. I will get to your threads hopefully on Wednesday, my next day off. Meantime, settle in, cozy up, and enjoy yourselves. Now... time for a fajita and another glass of Chardonay. ;)

Oh, she is so cute!!! (Her Grandma, too! ;))

I read your comment about time zones and do remember the times well, when you and I were the only ones around during my lunch break... can’t believe how long ago this was, nearly 10 years now!!

Checking in! I was in Eugene earlier this Summer for a baseball tournament and saw a little plane buzzing around. Wondered if it was you, "studenting" up there. So exciting to be reaching your dreams around goals. "Faith, trust and Pixie Dust!"

Jeff, I"m so super excited for you and I truly do hope you'll write a TR for us to read about all of your adventures!
Thanks! My plan is to write a trip report. I've "met" so many writers here and I feel a bit left out, not having a TR of my own. At least then some people could get to know me a little better. It will take a bit of getting used to, and making the time commitment to it, but I would like to write one.

Here! I'm super excited to be catching the PTR early on. Of course, that's not to say that I'll stay caught up because lately I can't keep up with anything.

Oh, she is so cute!!! (Her Grandma, too! ;))

I read your comment about time zones and do remember the times well, when you and I were the only ones around during my lunch break... can’t believe how long ago this was, nearly 10 years now!!
Oh, you know it! She is the cutest! She krinkles her little nose and snorts and I just want to squeeze her!

Ah yes, the good old days of my being able to spend quite a bit of time her joining in tons of hilarious banter. I miss @jordanyosh and the ridiculousness with Cherie, and many others. But, I have made some incredibly wonderful, lifelong friends since then as well, but when I back, it seems like a lifetime ago. An altogether different circumstance in life. 10 years.... How can this be?!

Checking in! I was in Eugene earlier this Summer for a baseball tournament and saw a little plane buzzing around. Wondered if it was you, "studenting" up there. So exciting to be reaching your dreams around goals. "Faith, trust and Pixie Dust!"
Well, HI there Tammie! :welcome: to yet another Steppe report. I haven't heard your latest progress of moving back to the Left Coast. Close? Already here? Do tell!!!

Nope! I was flying out of Aurora, but am re-thinking that and may switch to Independence... if I can finally get up there again.

Thanks! My plan is to write a trip report. I've "met" so many writers here and I feel a bit left out, not having a TR of my own. At least then some people could get to know me a little better. It will take a bit of getting used to, and making the time commitment to it, but I would like to write one.

Well, that is certainly GREAT news!! I, for one, will be very excited to join in and read all about your adventures. We have a great group of friends here and I think TRs are a nice way to get to know each other better.

As for the time commitment, yes. It does take time, but I also think it is one that is worth it. It doesn't have to be elaborate; I think we are all just curious as to how all that planning turned out for you. Please send me a PM when you return with a link because I miss far too many these days.

Here! I'll try my best to keep up to date :) Looking forward to hearing all about it. ...and your little grandbaby is precious!! :lovestruc
Hi Meghan!!! A big, giant :welcome: to you. I know you are traveling (to Disney, no less!) right now, so understand you won't be here a lot, but I love that you are here and reading as you can. BTW, I have a surprise for you that I will share as part of this TR coming up. But... you'll have to wait on that! ;)

Here! I'm super excited to be catching the PTR early on. Of course, that's not to say that I'll stay caught up because lately I can't keep up with anything.
Hey Lisa!!! I am glad you are as excited as I am to share in the latest adventures of Steppe! :welcome: in any fashion you can be here! I too am pretty scarce on the DIS these days as things are... weird... right now. I am happy to share my plans and actual trip though as it all unfolds!

Wow - Don't check the Dis for a few days, and I'm on page three already! Gotta follow along again...and thanks for posting the photo with your adorable new grandbaby!

OMG I'm a day late and already on page 3!! But never too late for an ABC adventure! :)
Well, considering how far behind I was on yours (and everyone else's!) I have no reason to be upset whatsoever! LOL!! I am slowly digging my way out of the DISHole I was/am in and until this weekend I won't make much more progress.

NEVERTHELESS, Sy-Lynn.... :welcome: You'll always find a friendly face and happy banter here. :)

Wow - Don't check the Dis for a few days, and I'm on page three already! Gotta follow along again...and thanks for posting the photo with your adorable new grandbaby!
Hello, Irene and :welcome:!! I'm so glad you are here once again to find some silly adventures and touring! :) So glad to have you along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!