The ABC's of Sauntering Through WDW- J is for: Just Like That, It's Judiciously Ended! (4/23)

I'm here and can't wait to follow along!

*Edited to add: I'm first?! I never thought that would happen on a Steppe report! Guess living in a completely different time zone paid off.:rotfl:*
You ARE first! :D

:welcome:Alicia! I"m so glad you are here to follow along and enjoy the ride. :hug:

And yes, I am very aware of the bonus a different time zone can have. When we lived in Crapistan, I could spend MY morning hours with the West Coast Peeps during their evening hours. However, it can also be a bummer for West Coasters vs. East Coasters.

Here! But haven't even read it yet! But will later and looking forward to the TR!
(As you know, I don't comment much on PTRs... but following. :))
Hey, PK! Happy you made it over. :welcome: to you!

The TR will be a ways off, but, you know... the appetizers can be just as good. ;)

I do know that, and you are welcome any time you'd like to sashay over. I have no room to talk about keeping up as I've been on literally NO ONE's thread for quite a while. Stupid work.

Joining in and amazing...looks like I made first page...a miracle in and of itself.
I don't think I've made a first page since.... forever. Just not the same DISTime I've gotten in the past. Such a shame...

But!!! :welcome: to you, it's always a pleasure to have you along. (Especially someone who agrees that sauntering is the preferred (and superior) method of exploring Disney.)

I'm joining in...but as I have only FOUR DAYS!!!! before my long overdue trip to our Happy Place, I may be absent for a while.

I am interested to see how sauntering compares to sashaying...

4 DAYS!!!??!!! How did that happen?! Jeff, I"m so super excited for you and I truly do hope you'll write a TR for us to read about all of your adventures!

You are :welcome: no matter how often you post of say hello. You'll always have a place here. :)

I hope I can show you how sauntering is done best and that the stories I return with will at the very least entertain you. :flower3:

Great start to the trip report! I did not now that grandbaby was visiting! That must have been so precious to spend time with her!
Thanks, Magdalene! I'm glad you are here and following along again! You are one of my longest-standing DISFriends and it wouldn't be the same without a big :welcome: to you!!!
It was a visit that was all too short, but it's important for them to return to Daddy (Andrew) so they can be together again. I know he misses his baby girl. But, I really enjoyed the short time I got with her and smothered her with kisses as much as I could. :goodvibes

Sauntering is vastly superior to everyone except a certain alien loving guy from Winnipeg (Winnipegian?) we know. I like him...he's a nice guy, but one day, maybe, he'll see the error in his ways. Maybe sashaying is just for baboons (err buffoons). :lmao: :rotfl2:

I wonder who that could be!

And, I must have missed the Alien reference. Sadly, I feel like an Alien myself these days without being active on the Boards much with work and family stuff. :)

I’m finally here early enough to join one of your reports without feeling completely overwhelmed by a million pages!

Will this also be a PTR for a May 2019 trip? Haha
Well, hey there!! This is a first! I'm so super happy you're here and looking forward to your contributions to the chatter and banter we often have going on here. So... without further ado... a very big and happy :welcome: to you!!! I'm excited to get to know you! :hug:

I probably will not use this thread as a PTR for May, since we have the EPIC one going, but will start a TR for that a few weeks before the trip like I generally do. BUT, I do have some news that I need to find time to post over on that thread! ;)

Here! Can't wait to hear about this one!

Jill in CO
YAY, the Colorado Rep showed! Super happy you're here, Jill! And yes, one of these days our paths will cross. How many years have we been waiting?!! :welcome:, Friend!

Last edited:
I'm here - :wave: ready to hear about your plans for your next adventure. That's fantastic that Alice came to visit - I'm sure she is absolutely adorable.

And you KNOW I'm glad you ARE here!! :welcome: My Sweet Scottish Friend! I hope to have many adventures this Fall and can have stories to share with you!

And... WHOOPS!!! How completely silly of me!! Did I forget to shower you with copious photos of my grand baby?!
38867335_2066290990049827_7210388751472656384_n.jpg

Ohhh Ahhhh

Found it before it was 50 pages long. So happy. Can't wait to hear all the plans!

Seems like just yesterday you were telling us about the new grand baby... How is she already that big? She is so flippin cute!

Ohhh Ahhhh

Found it before it was 50 pages long. So happy. Can't wait to hear all the plans!

I'm thrilled you are here, Chrystmas!! :welcome:

I hope I can keep up with my own thread being so busy right now. LOL!

I also hope that the plans I have brewing will be entertaining for my peeps. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!