The ABC's of Sauntering Through WDW- J is for: Just Like That, It's Judiciously Ended! (4/23)

Yes, it is!!! Which reminds me! I need to maybe get a clipboard! (A mini one). In fact, now I have this crazy (but rather good one IMHO) idea of using the clipboard at my F&W tray! I'll cut a notch out even!! WHOO BOY!! Thanks, Alicia for the inspiration!

I got it right?!?!
This makes me ridiculously excited. :goodvibes

A clipboard would make a great F & W tray, as well as provide you with somewhere to place your food if all the nearby tables were taken. :thumbsup2

Countdown photo of the day.... what better way to countdown than to share the excitement with friends!

39509760_2080840808594845_4411830508560842752_o.jpg

(Taken from MNSSHP 2016)

Hi Liesa had to come check out your report since I saw on the Girls Only Epic PTR that you and I have many interest in common. We are destined to meet.
I enjoy planning Disney trips (duh), playing board games, live music, and am one of the lucky ones who can genuinely say I love my job. I like to cook, dance, and write. I also enjoy photography
Besides wanting to do all the same things on May trip, we have all of these in common except maybe writing, I'd rather read. I was floored when I read you liked board games. I love games of all sorts and if my husband won't play a game w/ me (we usually play Backgammon or Cribbage) you'll find me playing either Candy Crush or Soda Crush.

Now that I read your intro I'm almost wondering if I might just get a girl crush on ya. I'm just being silly hope it didn't come across as creepy.

Had to edit to add your grand daughter is so cute.

Last edited:

It might not also come as any big shock to you to know that I’m already mostly packed.

Wow, that's planning ahead.

Plus, I’m pretty darned excited about going!

Well, why wouldn't you be?

As most of you know, Disney Bounding is a fun new way to bring another level to park touring, and this year I thought I’d try it out.

Um..yes. Fun.

You'll be shocked! Shocked, I say! To discover that I don't really get it. :confused3 :rotfl:

I won’t offer any hints except to say the skirt is short. Any guesses without looking at others'?

Sorry, I peeked. Fun idea, though!

Hi Liesa had to come check out your report since I saw on the Girls Only Epic PTR that you and I have many interest in common. We are destined to meet.

YAY!! A new friend! :goodvibes

Besides wanting to do all the same things on May trip, we have all of these in common except maybe writing, I'd rather read. I was floored when I read you liked board games. I love games of all sorts and if my husband won't play a game w/ me (we usually play Backgammon or Cribbage) you'll find me playing either Candy Crush or Soda Crush.

I have a lot of fun when I get to play which isn't much anymore. My older kids were the ones who like to play with me and they are all now gone. :sad1: We especially enjoyed strategy games like Catan, Carcasonne, 7 Wonders, etc... We'd spend hours playing when we lived overseas.

Now that I read your intro I'm almost wondering if I might just get a girl crush on ya. I'm just being silly hope it didn't come across as creepy.

LOL! :blush:

Nah, it's fun to find people who share common interests and can find a starting point such as this. :)

Had to edit to add your grand daughter is so cute.

She is definitely a cutie pie!! I loved to smooch on her!

Saw that on face book.
And.... dang, that's a tremendous shot.

:worship:

Thanks, Friend. :goodvibes

Wow, that's planning ahead.

Extends the fun of the trip. For me anyway.

Well, why wouldn't you be?
]

I can think of NO good reason.

Um..yes. Fun.

You'll be shocked! Shocked, I say! To discover that I don't really get it. :confused3 :rotfl:

I know, you either do or don't. And "don't" is perfectly ok!

Sorry, I peeked. Fun idea, though!

:) I think Alicia @amazingact21 had the best idea to add a small clipboard to the mix for F&W.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter