The ABCs of Another Steppe Into Adventure!- Last Africa Ch. + World Showcase Pt. 2

I absolutely agree with the HM in the drinking fountain! If not y a CM, at the very least a guest put something in to expand a hole and create a HM. Either way, it is there!

I think it still owe you a response on the picture from the last WDW chapter, and just last night i read your latest Africa update. From my phone.

How scary about all the crazy drivers there, and no, I had no idea you were heading into Ebola Central. I don't know how you do it. It's so sad about the poverty that the kids endure while trying to get an education.

I hope you have been enjoying the sun for the past couple days. Dinner was a ton of fun both nights amd I'm looking forward to getting back together again tomorrow!

I tried to vote on the HM, but I couldnt find where it was.

If you go here: http://www.hiddenmickeysguide.com/

and look on the right side of the page a bit down you can find it. It’s the one at RnRC, in the drinking fountain. Apparently, questionable ones get voted on. Let me (and Steve!) know what you think. I think it’s legit because there is nothing similar in the other drain in the fountain next to this one. I think a maintenance guy had a little fun and added one here.
Another vote for "yes" from me! It looks deliberate, especially when you compare with the other one.
Hope you enjoy your trip!

Incredible trip! There were definitely some more than outrageous “Steppesister Moments”.

QULTFBH.gif

If you say pretty please, I might share them. ;)

k4xlzN8.gif

Incredible trip! There were definitely some more than outrageous “Steppesister Moments”.

If you say pretty please, I might share them. ;)

You're back!
party:

I love your photo. If you insist "Pretty please with a cherry on top!" I could do with some outrageous in my life right now - have just been revising gene expression with Hannah and need a break from all this transcription and translation!

Voted yes for your Hidden Mickey! It definitely is one!

Have a great time in California!
Hi Magdalene! I had an AMAZING time. One of my best trips to DLR! Very low-key and relaxed. Thanks for voting. I hope he'll change the status to confirmed one- but i don't know his criteria or such. We'll see...

I absolutely agree with the HM in the drinking fountain! If not y a CM, at the very least a guest put something in to expand a hole and create a HM. Either way, it is there!

Hi Tammie! I was thinking about you as I flew over SoOr. :)

Thanks for voting! We'll see what Steve does with it. I hope he moves it to the "confirmed HMs" section. :)

And yes, I do think it was intentional by either a CM or guest. Although I guest would have to have an awl or other metal tool to do it.

I think it still owe you a response on the picture from the last WDW chapter, and just last night i read your latest Africa update. From my phone.

I'm stalling on the next chapter because going back to find responses and guesses is going to take work. LOL! I have a night shift tonight, so may have time to work on that. BUT, I have the first of a couple (?) chapters from the SoCal trip that I'm going to slide in there. First one is even written in fact, but am needing to work on photos so it won't be up for a bit. But, I want to do a very quick and dirty mini-TR for that.

How scary about all the crazy drivers there, and no, I had no idea you were heading into Ebola Central. I don't know how you do it. It's so sad about the poverty that the kids endure while trying to get an education.

It is a place with so many problems and issues. The task to modernize it is so enormous and seems so insurmountable.

I hope you have been enjoying the sun for the past couple days. Dinner was a ton of fun both nights amd I'm looking forward to getting back together again tomorrow!

It was soooooo much fun!!! I loved being in the sun and warmth and soaked it up as much as I could! Thank you again, Alison for all the time and effort you poured into making our visit so special and fun. I love your company and like PK said, it'd be fun to make it an annual get-together! :hug::hug:

I tried to vote on the HM, but I couldnt find where it was.

It's right below the images. You have to click on mine out of the list on the homepage on the right and after it takes you to mine specifically, there is a place to vote. Right now, it's at 70%-30% in favor of yes. :thumbsup2

Another vote for "yes" from me! It looks deliberate, especially when you compare with the other one.
Hope you enjoy your trip!
Thanks, Jeff! I did. Every minute was really special and nice.

I hope it get's moved to "confirmed HM". The votes are saying yes to far. Not sure why the 30% who said "no" did. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter