The ABCs of Another Steppe Into Adventure!- Last Africa Ch. + World Showcase Pt. 2

I showed the picture of that toilet to my dh and he shook his head and said it happens more than you would think and you would be surprised at what grown-ups try to do/or flush. He is a building engineer and where he works they are responsible for calling housekeeping (to clean) and the plumbers when that happens. The building where he works does not allow children and the majority of these people are making well over 6 figures.

Which goes to prove that money just can't buy intelligence. :rolleyes2

It still amazes me that businesses need signs to remind people not to flush trash. Seriously.

I can't wait to see Pandora. We have 3 days at AK as it is my dd and dh's favorite park. We haven't been since Sept 2016 so we have lots of new things to see.

You will LOVE it! Make SURE to go at night!

I'm going in October and am pretty stoked to see TSLand, and hear it's nice at night too.

It does?!?!????

plants-at-pandora-disney-animal-kingdom-cool-moms-cool-tips.png

Once again, I'll let the photo do the talking (taken from interwebs).

Really!

Hmmm...

Nope. It's still not tops on my list. I'm going to have to go MK then Epcot before AK.

Isn't that what's so great about WDW?! So much to see; so much to do!!!!

I'm sorry. No ride is worth that!

No, not even the best ride on property now.

Please tell me you looked that up.

Uh, no. I didn't. But, I'd read about bioluminescence before in relation to certain algaes that "light up" on oceans under certain conditions. It's so super cool looking!
50152.ngsversion.1430197691127.adapt.1900.1.jpg

Agreed. Although knowing the backstory definitely improves the overall effect.

Agreed as well!

Those just look... scary to me.

Ever hear of those plants that smell like rotten meat? These remind me of those. Glad Disney didn't decide to pipe that in.

Definitely! Night time is what vaults Pandora from "interesting" to "fantastic".

YES!

Yep. Unless you like blur.

Oddly, I read an article the other day about intentional blur. I've dabbled in that a bit a few Christmasses ago and it was fun.

Wow! What a great shot!

You have NO idea how many I dumped. 50? Maybe more.

Ah. Nothing there really grabbed my attention. Glad to hear that it at least didn't taste bad. But you're not exactly selling it to me when you say they're not amazing.

AK has pretty limited options late at night (soooo happy this park is seeing later closing times now!) so this might be all you can find at say 8 or 9.

Because one must always strive for excellence.

Are you saying I'm not excellent?

LOLOLOL!

Come up here and try the real stuff.
Extremely good chance you'll be disappointed otherwise.

Here's an analogy.
"I tried eggs Benedict and didn't like it."
"Really?"
"Yeah, although the powdered egg and instant holandaise might have had something to do with it."

Someday, yes, I'd like that. I've wanted to see the East Coast (PEI, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia) for quite a long time.

Love love love Pandora. You got some beautiful photos.

Thanks, Lessa!! It's such a pretty area! And easy to find photography material!

Pandora cemented Animal Kingdom’s solid hold on me for Top Park Pick with its addition, and I can now say if I only had one day in Orlando, this is the park I’d choose.

Interesting. I was not overly impressed with it, it was cool, but Epcot is still my favorite park.

Some subtleties that I noticed in my wanderings were the lamp posts

I totally missed that. Then again I didn't see it at night.

This allows for the translucency necessary for the “bioluminescence” effects at night. During the day it makes the flowers look like glass.

OK. Hope to see that in March.

And now, keeping to my trend of brief, photo-filled updates I’ll let the images do the talking.

And lovely images that they are!

Night time brings on an entirely new vibe in Pandora:

Thanks for showing us this. Like I said, I didn't get to see it at night.

I only tried the pork bao bun and it was good.

Huh. I've heard reviews of the Cheeseburger Bao, but not the pork. I might try that one.

And :hug:

:hug::wave2:

I do not envy you the prep for the 2 graduations. I just did my daughters graduation last month and it was so time consuming on it's own...It would have been awful to try to deal with 2.

I just made it through all the updates I missed. It was only a couple... or twelve or fifteen. LOL I have a break from classes right now. I just finished up all but my online classes for the summer semester and one of those, I was able to work ahead and get everything done except for reply's to online discussions that I have to do two a week for. Things should be fairly easy for me for the next 6 weeks until fall semester starts. Finally... I can breath a little bit.

I am not going to go back and comment on all of your updates cause it would take forever. I am just amazed by all of your work in Africa. Your walks at night, I think, would have been to scary for me. I don't think I could have done what you and your daughter did.

I have finally started planning my graduation trip. I am shooting for the last couple days of September and the first week-week and a half of October 2019. The goal I am reaching for is a minimum 12 day trip. There will be 11 of us on this trip. I may have to cut a few day's depending on if I can find a job that will allow me the time off just after working only 5 months. I am hoping I can work it in to the hiring stipulations since medical lab techs are in such high demand.

Hi Liesa! I'm back from our 4th of July getaway, just catching up here.

I’m afraid the photos I got simply could NOT do justice to the enormity of the disaster. Here is the Wiki article to read (it’s short) to give some history and refresh your memory. Perhaps you didn’t even hear about it last year??

Sadly, I did not hear about this. That's horrible.

It is hard to tell from the photos, but entire LARGE homes are buried under the red earth, and the debris and flooding went for MILES all the way to the ocean as far you can see in these photos. Entire neighborhoods were affected along its miles long path of destruction.

I can't even imagine destruction on that scale. I have no words.

That looks like a nice spot. Great photos!

On the way there and back we passed through one of the saddest scenes we’d encountered- a sizable rock and gravel quarry. Here, in the shadows of an automated facility, were children as young as 7? 8? Hammering rocks making gravel. All day. 12 hours a day.

Again...no words.

Did you see it? Look again....

The 3-D metalwork of this décor mirrors the motif of the painted signage. Well done, Disney, well done!

I don't think I would have ever noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out. Cool!

The band stops singing and playing, the lead points RIGHT AT ME, and says, “How does it go? YOU!”

I was frozen. Completely dumbfounded, I 100% choked. Almost quite literally.

All that found it’s way out was an unintelligible, ridiculous sounding,

“Nooooo---ooooo—oooooo---- oh my gosh---------oooo!” sung in varying degrees of howling, minor-keyed notes of half hysteria, half panic.

I had a strong hankering for some pommes frites, but the Café Orleans has become THE hot spot for noshing and no walk ups were available for a table at any point during the day. They would not even give a wait time. Ah well… another day.

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

(Me wearing a priceless expression and and even pricier DLR hoodie. Don't drink and shop, Kids!)

And again:

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

:sad2: C'mon, people. Be better than this.

In its conceptual design, Disney had envisioned a Mythical Creatures land at AK, and after just shy of 20 years, Pandora was born. She’s beautiful, mysterious, flashy, yet subtle, and even has a touch of understated naughty. Pandora cemented Animal Kingdom’s solid hold on me for Top Park Pick with its addition, and I can now say if I only had one day in Orlando, this is the park I’d choose.

Wow, that's high praise! Looking forward to seeing it soon. The area does look pretty amazing.

I also took note of the incredible way the artists perfectly blended the natural, and carefully chosen, plants with the imagined flora of Pandora. From the faux moss and lichens on the buildings and rocks, to the flowers tucked amongst the bromeliads, orchids, and ferns one has to work a bit harder to distinguish living and fantasy.

I love that they put so much detail and care into building the place.

What a 6 hour line looks like:

:eek: It's been my experience that there is nothing that is worth a 6-hour line.

The designers certainly carried the Avatar storyline well throughout the entire area, but if one has never seen the film, I still think it’s a lovely space even without knowledge of the backstory. Of course, knowing the story would certainly enhance a trip through Pandora, though it’s not necessary in order to enjoy the obvious care and attention to detail here.

The movie is amazing visually and has some good action. The plot is recycled and gets overly preachy at times. But I can see how all of the world-building that takes place in the movie could make for some cool theme park experiences.

Photographer beware: Take a tripod or don't bother. ;)

Uh oh. I guess I won't bother, then. Still, it looks amazing.

beautiful, mysterious, flashy, yet subtle, and even has a touch of understated naughty.
Interesting...that's how I always think of @pkondz :rotfl2:

OK, seriously, I am really looking forward to seeing Pandora in August. Your pictures are wonderful. I had always been a little unsure of Pandora, but I think they did an incredible job, and it does bring in the original "mythical creatures" element of the parks' vision. I have secured my Flight of Passage FastPass as well!

I only tried the pork bao bun and it was good.
I used to eat these often in Asia. I have heard the cheeseburger one is good. It's on my "to try" list next month.

I've wanted to see the East Coast (PEI, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia) for quite a long time.
Come on over...I've got a spare bedroom!

You may like to see a couple pictures of my getaway this past weekend. Went to visit a friend of mine who owns a summer house in a small town by the ocean...you would call it a village really. It was just myself and youngest DD, so a nice little getaway to spend time with her. It was a very nice spot. We sat on the balcony Saturday evening and watched whales breaching. Can't always do that while having a cup of tea.

img_0668-jpg.336002

img_0671-jpg.336003

img_0666-jpg.336004

img_0679-jpg.336005

Catching up Liesa. Wonderful updates. Hopefully things have improved in your life...big hugs a little late.

Jill in CO

In its conceptual design, Disney had envisioned a Mythical Creatures land at AK, and after just shy of 20 years, Pandora was born. She’s beautiful, mysterious, flashy, yet subtle, and even has a touch of understated naughty.

I hadn't even given all that much thought to how this finally fills that initial desire for a fantastical mythical land at AK. But it really does, perhaps in a very different way than the original imagineers ever expected. I like your description of Pandora!

I also took note of the incredible way the artists perfectly blended the natural, and carefully chosen, plants with the imagined flora of Pandora.

Couldn't agree more! We had a chat with a CM on a recent trip about how difficult it can be to distinguish between what they referred to as the "real plants," versus the "Disney-real plants." :) It's so cohesive and immersive.

Ooh, this is neat! Nice shot.

How beautiful!

Hi Liesa
Just stopped in to see how you were doing, noticed you’ve been a little quieter than usual. I’m sorry to read you’ve been going through some bumps in the road lately. I hope that things start looking up for you very soon.

Sending love and light your way :hug:

Lovely Pandora photos. My favorite part of the new land is that walking around and looking at the sights is enough. So far I've been inside twice without riding anything and still had fun. For a plant novice like me, trying to pick out the real foliage from the fake ones is a challenge.

Interesting. I was not overly impressed with it, it was cool, but Epcot is still my favorite park.

I think night time might make you change your mind. Maybe not shoot it up there to #1 spot, but maybe make you enjoy it more than you did after your first impression. ;)

OK. Hope to see that in March.

I hope you can too!

Thanks for showing us this. Like I said, I didn't get to see it at night.

You're welcome! :) I hope you find time in your itinerary to make an afterdark stroll in Pandora- totally worth it!

Huh. I've heard reviews of the Cheeseburger Bao, but not the pork. I might try that one.

And :hug:

I was actually mistaken- it was the cheeseburger one I had. I didn't see a pork one even on the menu. I just know that the one I did have was pretty good.

:hug::wave2:

I do not envy you the prep for the 2 graduations. I just did my daughters graduation last month and it was so time consuming on it's own...It would have been awful to try to deal with 2.

We did combine the 2 parties and that did make it easier, but it was a time consuming few weeks there with last minute help in getting our son to be able to graduate, both ceremonies, all the work involved for the guests, etc....

I just made it through all the updates I missed. It was only a couple... or twelve or fifteen. LOL I have a break from classes right now. I just finished up all but my online classes for the summer semester and one of those, I was able to work ahead and get everything done except for reply's to online discussions that I have to do two a week for. Things should be fairly easy for me for the next 6 weeks until fall semester starts. Finally... I can breath a little bit.

LOL!! YOu have a good excuse, you have been soooo busy with school and yes, that does need to be a priority for now. I do get it! ;)

So super happy that you get a good break though now. Enjoy it!! Relax, get some projects done, visit the DIS,.... just breathe!

I am not going to go back and comment on all of your updates cause it would take forever. I am just amazed by all of your work in Africa. Your walks at night, I think, would have been to scary for me. I don't think I could have done what you and your daughter did.

It was an amazing eye opening trip for sure. We saw and did many things that most never will, and of course changed our perspectives on how blessed we really are. Again.

I have finally started planning my graduation trip. I am shooting for the last couple days of September and the first week-week and a half of October 2019. The goal I am reaching for is a minimum 12 day trip. There will be 11 of us on this trip. I may have to cut a few day's depending on if I can find a job that will allow me the time off just after working only 5 months. I am hoping I can work it in to the hiring stipulations since medical lab techs are in such high demand.

Yay for planning!!! WOOT!!! Sounds like our trips may overlap too. I think I'm arriving on the 5th or so. So let's stay in touch about that. :)

You do need to build that into your hiring interview as a pre-hire negotiation. I told them during mine that I already had this trip booked and they auto gave it to me. I had only been there 3 months.

I can't even imagine destruction on that scale. I have no words.

The sheer scale of it was really hard to put into a lens and onto an image. It was massive.

That looks like a nice spot. Great photos!

Thanks! It was a very lovely oasis for sure!

I don't think I would have ever noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out. Cool!

There are so many of those little hidden details. I LOVE this about Disney!

:sad2: C'mon, people. Be better than this.

I really have no explanation...

Wow, that's high praise! Looking forward to seeing it soon. The area does look pretty amazing.

I'm pretty excited to see your chapter someday on what you thought/think.

I love that they put so much detail and care into building the place.

Me too!! Keeps me coming back again and agian!

:eek: It's been my experience that there is nothing that is worth a 6-hour line.

Correct.

The movie is amazing visually and has some good action. The plot is recycled and gets overly preachy at times. But I can see how all of the world-building that takes place in the movie could make for some cool theme park experiences.

Agreed. On every point. Preachy, cool visuals, old story.

Uh oh. I guess I won't bother, then. Still, it looks amazing.

I think you'll do just fine. I've seen your TRs

Interesting...that's how I always think of @pkondz :rotfl2:

:scratchin

You may very well be on to something! :laughing:

OK, seriously, I am really looking forward to seeing Pandora in August. Your pictures are wonderful. I had always been a little unsure of Pandora, but I think they did an incredible job, and it does bring in the original "mythical creatures" element of the parks' vision. I have secured my Flight of Passage FastPass as well!

I really think you're going to love it, Jeff! It's so.... much!

FOP is seriously going to blow you away. It's perfect for the area and even if you end up NOT liking the ride, the area itself is worth it. A LOT to see. Take your time, become immersed and enjoy!!

I used to eat these often in Asia. I have heard the cheeseburger one is good. It's on my "to try" list next month.

It was okay. Not like a good BBQ bao at a good dim sum place, but decent and a nice change from the usual theme park fare.

Come on over...I've got a spare bedroom!

I may take you up on that someday!

You may like to see a couple pictures of my getaway this past weekend. Went to visit a friend of mine who owns a summer house in a small town by the ocean...you would call it a village really. It was just myself and youngest DD, so a nice little getaway to spend time with her. It was a very nice spot. We sat on the balcony Saturday evening and watched whales breaching. Can't always do that while having a cup of tea.

img_0668-jpg.336002

Absolutely LOVELY!!! So picturesque and tranquil. And I can't believe how fast she's growing up. She's really turning into a pretty young lady now! (She was always pretty, but now she's getting so big!

Catching up Liesa. Wonderful updates. Hopefully things have improved in your life...big hugs a little late.

Thanks, Jill. It's still a bit rocky and I'm taking one day at a time. I"m so glad you're still here and chiming in when you can. All hugs are appreciated for sure!

I hadn't even given all that much thought to how this finally fills that initial desire for a fantastical mythical land at AK. But it really does, perhaps in a very different way than the original imagineers ever expected. I like your description of Pandora!

One book I'd read on the original thoughts that Imagineers had for that land was unicorns and other things like that- centaurs, etc... I think this is even better! Some things and ideas get better with time.

Couldn't agree more! We had a chat with a CM on a recent trip about how difficult it can be to distinguish between what they referred to as the "real plants," versus the "Disney-real plants." :) It's so cohesive and immersive.

See?! And I love that, "Disney-real plants"! Perfect!

Ooh, this is neat! Nice shot.

Thanks!

How beautiful!

And thanks again!

Hi Liesa
Just stopped in to see how you were doing, noticed you’ve been a little quieter than usual. I’m sorry to read you’ve been going through some bumps in the road lately. I hope that things start looking up for you very soon.

Sending love and light your way :hug:

Hey, Kelly!

So glad you popped in to say hi and send virtual hugs and good thoughts!

Yes, out of necessity I have had to be scarce- it's been a very rough few weeks now and I am in a position that I am taking one day at a time. Thanks for reaching out and being here. :)

Lovely Pandora photos. My favorite part of the new land is that walking around and looking at the sights is enough. So far I've been inside twice without riding anything and still had fun. For a plant novice like me, trying to pick out the real foliage from the fake ones is a challenge.

Thanks, Lady! :)

And yes, I couldn't agree more. It is so visually stimulating that truly one could be happy just taking in all of the amazing and colorful details. It's just so beautiful!

Queen Steppe’s Quiz Around the World

(A word regarding the Contest. Life has taken an unexpected and very unpleasant turn and I am simply unable, due to circumstances, to continue to pour forth the effort needed to continue the contest. Thank you all for playing along. I hope it was fun! I am going to throw in some questions to spur discussion and give you a challenge as I can, though. Feel free to play along if you care to; no pressure and prizes maybe be part of it as I have time and inclination.)

There are correct ways to “do Disney”. Well, at least in my over-opinionated (so take it with a grain of salt (rimmed on a marg)) world. Take for example Touring Around World Showcase...

The only right way to do it, of course, is by sauntering around it in a counter-clockwise fashion. It’s just how it’s done well. Sure, you can go the other way, but then you'd end your day in Canada where… well, I’m getting to that. If you go the right way, in both senses of the word, you can end up in La Cava (affectionately known as The Ditch) - where once you fall in, it’s hard to get back out. You just can't miss by ending a day with tacos and margs.

So, your humble royal pain-in-the-hindness hostess goes counter-clockwise, unless the mood strikes me otherwise, and yes, that does happen on occasion. This time, however, I did indeed begin with ‘Our Neighbor to the North’ where totems reach high and the gift shops disappoint. No offense my Dear Canadian Friends, but...

ALRIGHT, LET'S ROLL!!

Just past this quaint little garden is a little stone cottage.

Quiz time: 1. What famous garden in Canada does this represent? And for a bonus… 2. whose cottage is this and what goes on in there? (No, that question isn’t meant to be serious, but I *am* interested in your answers. LOL! Be as creative as you care to be. ;) )

From quaint gardens to majestic, towering estates, Canada offers a bit of everything. 3. Who knows what famous Canadian hotel this is made to represent? Googling is 100% allowed. I had to.

Further in guests can experience the grand natural beauty of Canada’s Rockies. Under this waterfall is housed a theater. What happens, Dear Reader, if someone steps over the rope to enter the theater if no cast member is there for a number of minutes? Hint: Cast members can get twitchy.

After strolling the lovely landscapes that Canada has to offer why not waste some time in the NorthWorst Mockantile? There you can find a fair bit of nothing special for exorbitant amounts of cash. Notice its initials are NM, which appropriately stands for Never Mind or Nothing Much. Or even No Merchandise. The cute façade is exactly where anything good exists. It’s a beautiful pavilion, but tough on the annual Shop Around the World Challenge.

Moving on.

The UK Pavilion has a fair bit to offer in terms of aesthetics and food and shopping. All in all, Steppe gives it a solid 8 on the Showcase O’Meter.

I didn’t have very much time spend on photographing this time around however, because I had a very important phone call to make. “This is the White House. How may I help you?” “Could someone please, for the love of God, de-activate his Twitter account. Please?”

I did buy a small trinket here this time, since it fulfilled all the necessary requirements. To refresh your memories, they are:

1. I have to be able to find it in under 10 minutes, because Steppe does NOT love to shop.
2. It has to be under or very near $10.00
3. It needs to be somewhat functional, meaning I will either see it or actually USE it frequently.

I bought a little Alice coaster for about $6 which I actually do use. I like it!

alice.jpg

France is a solid pavilion as well. The authentic Mansard rooflines used on the buildings deserves an A+ and the forced perspective of the Eiffel is amazing in itself!

And who doesn’t love all the amazing options here for eating and drinking?! Who doesn’t love an ice cream martini? Ok, fine, I’ve never tried one, but it’s WAY up there on my list for October!! I’ve nibbled on the cheese plates and pastries back there too, but even more than the noshing, I am one of those geeks who actually really loves the France movie. The French composers are some of my favorites for classical. So much so that I just pushed play on the YouTube channel. Queenly Quiz Time: 4. Name one of the Composers used in this film.

Did I buy something here?

Why yes, I did. I certainly did!

After a fail the year before, I found something that fit the bill quite nicely:

A blue and yellow tea towel that screams France to me. No, I still don’t really want to visit Real France any time soon (other places are higher on my list), but it’s definitely a sweet reminder of my time at EPCOT.

couleur-nature-bougainvillea-yellow-blue-tea-towel.jpg

Morocco gets a 9 on the Showcase O’Meter. It’s my favorite of all the pavilions but slipped a notch when they pulled that travesty of letting Mo’Rockin’ go. I may never forgive Disney for that. I’m not bitter at all. Eh hmmm… Having said that, it’s still the best one! I love how incredibly immersive it is with the conversations you can overhear from the upper stories, exotic music, the winding alleys that lead to even more shops so perfectly reflective of the bazaars one would find in the Middle East.

QUIZ TIME! 5. What animal sounds can you hear coming from the upper story windows in Morroco? Bonus for expert level: 6. There is a very historical document's replica found in the Morocco Pavilion Museum signed by a very famous American. Do you know what that document is or who signed it?

LOVE this place! Did I mention that there are some pretty amazing eats here too? (Don’t bother with the booze, it’s weak and terribly overpriced.) But, I can tell you the Spice Road Table is on my list for my next trip (thanks, @glennbo123 ) and the Marrakesh is a fun place once in a while. ProTip: It's awesome to take your menfolk there because you can easily ditch them to go do solo stuff and they'll never even notice you're gone. ;)

While I don’t find the merchandise in this pavilion very useful or practical, I did find something this trip too. Last year I bought a little Moroccan shot glass (well, that’s what *I* use it for) and this year I ended up with this which I haven’t used yet, sadly:

red_20embossed_20coin_20wallet_original.jpg

Right next door is the lovely, tranquil Japan- peaceful, quiet, and a perfect place to pause in the shade and re-charge. I spent quite a bit of time in this pavilion with its very authentic architecture and zen feel.

I can get great Japanese food at home, so never eat here (although I have tried Teppan once on a Ladies' Trip in 2010. Meh). But I do love to shop in the Mitsukoshi for my annual trinket. I've settled on a collection so will get an addition of a small ceramic dish each time now. This year, I got one similar to this:

Celadondragonflydish.jpg

7. Queen's Quiz Time:

Have you:

1. Gotten a pearl?
2. Eaten in Japan? (What did you have?)
3. Taken a picture of the koi fish?
4. Watched the Taiko Drummers?

Lastly, in this update, we'll pop into America- Land of the Even-Worse-Gift-Shop-than-Canada's-NorthWorst Mockantile.

It goes without saying I did NOT buy a license plate from Oregon with "Disney" on it or a shot glass. Lame. I'd go to Vegas or my County Fair if I wanted that crap.

There's truly not much at all I enjoy about this Pavilion except the Voices of Liberty and the American Adventure. They took out the Fife And Drum Corps, the gift shop is abysmal, the food is sucky beyond belief, and there's a total of one building. Pass. But, as I said, I do thoroughly enjoy the VOL and try to catch them every trip. I have dabbled quite a lot in sewing historical dresses and absolutely adore their costuming. Those gowns are a LOT of work!!!

I caught this cute little critter who was on the hunt for some turkey leg. He got some too. Quiz time: Your opinion please...
8. Should guests feed the wildlife at Disney?

Well, Friends, that's it for now. I need to hit up some of YOUR threads before I do the 2nd half of my Trek Around World Showcase. If I'm NOT on a thread you have going and you'd like me to be, can you hit me up with a PM and a link? THANKS!

And thanks to each of you for reading!!!! I'm pretty close to wrapping this up; it's high time, doncha think?

I'm nowhere near caught up, but when you tag me in a post it gets my attention. That's a dirty trick! ;)

Life has taken an unexpected and very unpleasant turn and I am simply unable, due to circumstances, to continue to pour forth the effort needed to continue the contest.

Sorry to hear that Steppe. Spend time where you need to spend time. This can wait. I've learned that as well as anyone!

1. What famous garden in Canada does this represent?

3. Who knows what famous Canadian hotel this is made to represent?

I read both of these answers somewhere recently and I cannot remember!

why not waste some time in the NorthWorst Mockantile? There you can find a fair bit of nothing special for exorbitant amounts of cash.

What's the matter, you don't like Beaver Butt soap? Actually, Judy bought a Christmas ornament here that we like. (I can't remember what it is right off-hand, but I know we like it.)

4. Name one of the Composers used in this film.

Saint Saens has be in there somewhere! Total guess, but he's got to be.

6. There is a very historical document's replica found in the Morocco Pavilion Museum signed by a very famous American. Do you know what that document is or who signed it?

I'm guessing -- would it be the Treaty of Tripoli, signed by John Adams?

But, I can tell you the Spice Road Table is on my list for my next trip (thanks, @glennbo123 )

Small plates, good for sharing and tasting. :thumbsup2

Have you:

1. Gotten a pearl? Yes. Well, to clarify -- I paid for a couple!
2. Eaten in Japan? (What did you have?) Yes, I got tempura but forget the restaurant name. Didn't like it at all. May not have been a reflection of the restaurant, I think it was the first time I tried tempura.
3. Taken a picture of the koi fish? Are you kidding? Of course!
4. Watched the Taiko Drummers? Ah, yeah. They're begging for attention with all of that racket!

8. Should guests feed the wildlife at Disney?

It's so tempting, but no, guests should not.

I'm pretty close to wrapping this up; it's high time, doncha think?

No, you haven't even gotten to 3 years yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter