The ABCs of Another Steppe Into Adventure!- Last Africa Ch. + World Showcase Pt. 2

Yeah! Love reading your adventures! Can't wait to start listening to your tale! So glad you decided to go ahead with this. Your TRs are very good to sneak off into a quiet place and Disney Veg... And I can't wait for Africa!

Yeah! Love reading your adventures! Can't wait to start listening to your tale! So glad you decided to go ahead with this. Your TRs are very good to sneak off into a quiet place and Disney Veg... And I can't wait for Africa!

A big, giant

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

to you!!! So glad you're here amongst the gang! :goodvibes Looking forward to gathering the stories to bring to you.

Hi Liesa
Thanks for the heads up will gladly be following your latest adventures.Looking forward to reading all about your future adventures enjoy your time at the Florida parks and good luck with your African adventure .

Hello Liesa! I am here, can’t imagine ever missing out on one of your trip reports!! It seems so weird that it will be soon ten years since I started reading your pre-trip report for the 2010 trip!!

I'm caught up for now.

Wonderful intro to your adventures. It all sounds so exciting. I also glad to hear your grand baby will be born so much closer to you. Every time North Korea threatens I think of your son and daughter-in-law. I hope you get to swing by and see them.

I went to the first page and read from there I think that I have caught up.
You have included some great photos in the introduction.Pretty bla about the two night shifts but I think they should be ln the can by this morning.Great intro to your up and coming adventures.looking forward to following along.

I'm in!!! :woohoo:

On page 3. :sad2:

My name is Liesa. I am many things and wear many hats.

All at the same time? That sounds unwieldy.

I love to travel and have either lived in or visited Ecuador, Crapistan, several other “Stans”, Turkey, Dubai, Thailand, most of Western Europe, and have been to all 50 states.

Wait, when were you in Delaware??

Seriously, a TR in which folks aren’t engaged isn’t nearly as fun

Truth. ::yes::

I’ll leave you with a Camaroonian Proverb to ponder: “Better little than too little.”

Better bacon than brussels sprouts.

--Captain_Oblivious

I love to travel and have either lived in or visited Ecuador, Crapistan, several other “Stans”, Turkey, Dubai, Thailand, most of Western Europe, and have been to all 50 states. It’s a blessing that I hold dearly to have seen so many other places with rich and beautiful cultures.
That's a pretty impressive list! I'm glad that you've had so many opportunities to see so much of our country and the rest of the world!

Looking forward to traveling to Africa with you!

Hi Liesa
Thanks for the heads up will gladly be following your latest adventures.Looking forward to reading all about your future adventures enjoy your time at the Florida parks and good luck with your African adventure .

:welcome: Stuart! So glad you are joining in again. I love your encouraging comments. :) I will certainly enjoy the parks and already am looking forward to some high adventure beginning in the airport as I heard today for the SL part! Gonna be good times ahead!

Hello Liesa! I am here, can’t imagine ever missing out on one of your trip reports!! It seems so weird that it will be soon ten years since I started reading your pre-trip report for the 2010 trip!!

OH so GREAT to have you here again, Magdalene! :welcome: I am looking forward to this trip so much and am so glad I get to share it with you!

Yes, I was thinking about that not long ago, that it's been YEARS since being on the Boards and writing reports. Unbelievable! Where did the time go?!

I made it over here and so excited to follow along on this amazing next journey of yours!!

:welcome: to you too, Kathy! You too are one of my longtime readers and I'm tickled you are here again to share in the joy of stories!

I'm here! Can't wait to hear about this big adventure!

Jill in CO

Hi Jill and :welcome:!! I'm so happy you've joined in and will be reading what no doubt will be amazing adventures ahead!

Hi Liesa,

Got the heads up--ready to join you on this journey!

--Karilynn

Yay!! :welcome:, Karilynn! You've joined in and are ready to see what adventures lie ahead! Glad you're here with me! (Also, PM me when you start a TR of your Asia trip; I want to be there, and will join in as soon as I'm back!)

Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait to read about all your adventures!

A very big :welcome: to you!!! I love that my long time readers are here and ready to join in the fun and adventure!

I'm here! Thanks for the heads up. I'm going back to get caught up.

You're so very :welcome:, Vanessa! So glad you're ready to join in...

I'm caught up for now.

Wonderful intro to your adventures. It all sounds so exciting. I also glad to hear your grand baby will be born so much closer to you. Every time North Korea threatens I think of your son and daughter-in-law. I hope you get to swing by and see them.

... like this! :)

There is much excitement brewing for this one- I can feel it! ;)

Yes, but getting to see her may yet still be a challenge. They didn't decide to fly home until WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY late in the game and we'll have burned up all of our time off. Perhaps we'll get to Guam someday before they leave. :( And yes, every time I hear another whack-a-doodle remark or threat from that guy, I cringe. :scared:

I went to the first page and read from there I think that I have caught up.
You have included some great photos in the introduction.Pretty bla about the two night shifts but I think they should be ln the can by this morning.Great intro to your up and coming adventures.looking forward to following along.

There was only one chapter to read, so I hope it wasn't too terribly hard. ;) BUT, there is another one coming before I leave, so that'll keep ya busy again. Sadly, no, my two back to back night shifts start tomorrow, but with the excitement of travel and Disney, I should be good to go by Saturday.

Lots of adventures coming up.... Promise!

Signing on!

Hey Glenn- a very big official :welcome: to an old- er... long-time friend. Glad you are here and reading along. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter