The ABCs of Another Steppe Into Adventure!- Last Africa Ch. + World Showcase Pt. 2

Joining in. While I am was not able to give financially at this time you are on my prayer list and you are on our family prayer list too.

First off... :welcome::welcome::welcome:!!! You've been with for years and it's comforting to have familiar faces along for the ride. :) :hug:

I am particularly grateful for the folks who are willing to part us through this trip. Before I leave I will be posting a detailed (as much as I'm able) itinerary for our trip. I do know which villages we'll be in roughly, and have specific things I'd appreciate prayer coverage for.

Wow! Can't believe it's already bottom of page two! Looking forward to these adventures!

I’m here!! :wave2: Can’t wait to see you soon!
P.s. did you get my message about meeting @Casey’s at 7:00? Also what are your day 1 plans? :banana: It’s dancing banana time!

I’m here!! :wave2: Can’t wait to see you soon!
P.s. did you get my message about meeting @Casey’s at 7:00? Also what are your day 1 plans? :banana: It’s dancing banana time!

Hi Kelly!!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Super glad you're here and ready to party.

Glad we can meet up IRL at the Party too! Yes, 7:00 at Caseys- gotta get me some nuggets!

Day 1 I'm planning to take it very easy and really not go anywhere. After a couple of night shifts RIGHT before I leave and a brutal work week leading up to it, I think I'll nap, lay by the pool and rest. But, let's pay things by ear! I have your number and we can always touch base closer in. :)

Hi Kelly!!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Super glad you're here and ready to party.

Glad we can meet up IRL at the Party too! Yes, 7:00 at Caseys- gotta get me some nuggets!

Day 1 I'm planning to take it very easy and really not go anywhere. After a couple of night shifts RIGHT before I leave and a brutal work week leading up to it, I think I'll nap, lay by the pool and rest. But, let's pay things by ear! I have your number and we can always touch base closer in. :)

Sounds good! We are going to hit the pool for a bit as well after arrival then hit the ground running .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!