The ABCs of An EPIC Girls' Trip! May, 2019-Q is for: Quietly Sending this Trip Report off Into an Internet Sunset (8/25)

giphy.gif
Adventure is out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!! With FP (FiP, I love that!) day behind you, now all we have to do is wait for the single-digit dance and get packed!!! :) Can't wait to meet you all!
Woohoo, indeed!!

Now I can finally print off and make my laminated cards to take my notes on. I got all the FiPs I wanted and now I need to start looking for my F&G Day dress. Something floral-y and soft.

Single digits... hurry up!!

Here I thought I was all caught up having read your drama about the passes and I clicked to the next page and you have yet another update! :faint:

I feel I need to get my other TR finished up before I leave and wanted a place to stash plans for this one. Moving right along! :)

Sorry you had all that drama. I made a strict timeline for my folks with at least a month of a buffer for each deadline. We are all scheduled at this point, so now it's just packing, after I choose 3 pairs of capris, tanks, and a sun dress.

I wish I'd done that, but there were/are extenuating circumstances for this one. It all worked out and all's well that ends well. I think I have all the clothes I need except I'd like to find/buy and new dress for my F&G Day. I'll start packing soon.

The Friendship cruise should be fun. We did one out of the Contemporary for Hallowishes. It was neat cause we got a tour of Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake.

I've never done anything like it and am really looking forward to it. I'm sure it'll be worth the cost especially since we're splitting the costs with so many people.

I hope your passes work!

I like what I got!

My parents MBs shipped today so we're close!

Oh you ARE close!

Glad you got all the rides you wanted!

YAY!! :banana:

I'm here and all caught up!

Everything looks great and I'm jealous. What a great experience to meet so many great Disers. I can't wait to see the pictures and read about the fun.

Great to have you here, Vanessa! I'm behind on everyone's TRs but making progress today!

It's going to be a very nice trip and so fun to put names to faces. So excited to finally meet so many of the ladies that have been on the Boards for a while. :)

Congratulations on getting your FiPs!! I have to admit that the time the window opens works far better for people in Europe than on the West Coast. Unless you are scheduled to attend a work meeting at 2pm and have to turn your 10 day trip‘s FiP securing over to your sometimes technologically challenged husband. He did well though...

Thanks!

Yes, you get an afternoon time slot and can avoid the stupid early wake up. But, yes, unless you have a free afternoon, it won't work. LOL!

I'm glad Michael did well on this VERY important task!

I feel I need to get my other TR finished up before I leave and wanted a place to stash plans for this one. Moving right along! :)

That's not happening for me, but I think I'll get one more update in before I go and then post the last day while I'm gone. With four of us, I know there is going to be time spent waiting on people, probabaly Fran or my Dad. At least if I'm working on Disney related stuff it will keep me from going totally crazy.

I wish I'd done that, but there were/are extenuating circumstances for this one. It all worked out and all's well that ends well. I think I have all the clothes I need except I'd like to find/buy and new dress for my F&G Day. I'll start packing soon.

I bet. I have so many dresses, I can't justify buying another one, yet I did, last weekend. :rolleyes1

I've never done anything like it and am really looking forward to it. I'm sure it'll be worth the cost especially since we're splitting the costs with so many people.

It's great fun with a big group. It will be interesting to see what they do to replace Illuminations and perhaps do a boat tour when that opens.

I is for: Into the Magic with an Interlude
Our 2nd park day starts with Magic Kingdom. Actually it ends there too, since we didn't get Mom a Park Hopper, but that's beside the point. :rolleyes:

I don't anticipate us being out too freakishly late after the Illuminations Cruise, so we should have the ability to get our Disney-dreaming carcasses out of bed by 6:00. I'm guessing that's a good wake up time to get to EMM at MK by 7:30. That's assuming we're following my gut instinct to take a Lyft. Am I right? Buses from CSR won't be running by 7:00?

We have no plans to eat the breakfast that's included which leaves us plenty of time to ride 7DMT as many times as it takes to make ourselves too sick to enjoy our REAL breakfast.

HAHA! Just kidding! I'll be lucky to get Mom on it once...maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe twice, but I imagine we'll also enjoy PP a couple of times, the Carrousel, Pooh, IaSW, Little Mermaid, and Philharmagic. That'll knock Fantasyland off the to-do list and leave our FiPs for other funstuffs. (As you saw, JC, HM, and Splash.) So, I may grab some coffee (who am I kidding?! I most definitely will get some coffee!) and maybe some juice as well but save my precious tummy room for far, FAR better fare at:

Review-Brunch-at-California-Grill-683x1024.jpg

I adore this brunch and it could very well be one of my favorite meals in all of WDW. I have others for other reasons, but the food is, simply put... outstanding. I plan to graze here for a very long time and will likely get a Bloody Mary this time around. YUM!! Last time I got the Bennies, but I think this time I'm going with something more sweet and get the pancakes. The good news is that I absolutely don't have to decide now. The better news is that there are so many choices I will absolutely be satiated and more. I cannot WAIT for the charcuterie, the sushi, and the salads! I'm not a huge bread fan, so will leave more of that for the other ladies going, but will likely load up on the delicious mimosas with whatever I end up with.

It is easy to spend hours there taking in the view and exorbitant amounts of calories. I'm not worried. There's plenty of walking to be done once we leave to burn them up. Coming up, more MK fun....

Now I can finally print off and make my laminated cards to take my notes on. I got all the FiPs I wanted and now I need to start looking for my F&G Day dress. Something floral-y and soft.
I have had a little pile of clothes, ear headbands, etc. going for weeks already. Now it's time to do some actual planning and organizing of what I'll be wearing, too!

We just got back from a weekend in Texas last night, so my suitcase is already out--might as well just get started :)

Disney-dreaming carcasses out of bed by 6:00.

That's an early morning!

HAHA! Just kidding! I'll be lucky to get Mom on it once...maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe twice, but I imagine we'll also enjoy PP a couple of times, the Carrousel, Pooh, IaSW, Little Mermaid, and Philharmagic.

Great start to your MK day.

I adore this brunch and it could very well be one of my favorite meals in all of WDW.

Glad you getting another meal here. I enjoyed your update on this meal last trip. Enjoy your view for me too.

I vividly remember your last CG brunch and how amazing everything looked in your photos. I'm a little worried that by the time you finish your next trip and write a second recap I'll have this as my number 1 Must Do for a future trip. It all sounds delicious and very smart to go burn off some energy with EMM before heading to eat!

eat the breakfast that's included

Breakfast included? At WDW? :confused3

but save my precious tummy room for far, FAR better fare at:

Review-Brunch-at-California-Grill-683x1024.jpg

I'm gonna have to plan on this one for my Fall trip, if things go as planned we will fly on Saturday and I'll totally be up for Brunch on Sunday!

I adore this brunch and it could very well be one of my favorite meals in all of WDW.

Definitely going on the list!

I can't believe how late I am to this party and knowing this report exists...but I'm here and will follow along!! SOOO wishing I could be there. Also that brunch looks fantastic!

I do hope Mom doesn't get seasick which makes me think suggesting a scopalamine patch might be a good idea.

I guess it can't hurt...but these boats aren't usually nausea inducing...and I am a WIMP

I adore this brunch and it could very well be one of my favorite meals in all of WDW. I have others for other reasons, but the food is, simply put... outstanding. I plan to graze here for a very long time and will likely get a Bloody Mary this time around. YUM!! Last time I got the Bennies, but I think this time I'm going with something more sweet and get the pancakes. The good news is that I absolutely don't have to decide now. The better news is that there are so many choices I will absolutely be satiated and more. I cannot WAIT for the charcuterie, the sushi, and the salads! I'm not a huge bread fan, so will leave more of that for the other ladies going, but will likely load up on the delicious mimosas with whatever I end up with.
Yum, yum and yum! So much deliciousness!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts