The ABCs of An EPIC Girls' Trip! May, 2019-Q is for: Quietly Sending this Trip Report off Into an Internet Sunset (8/25)

And that's okay! We can check us in when we get there are 4:00 or so.

Right, I will have to figure a few things out. I was hoping to be in the room before the Polly because I have some stuff I will need to sort out and take with me. I will have to figure out what I am going to do otherwise.

By then your bags will all be there and we'll be set to head out to the Poly. A Lyft should only cost about $10 and split 3 ways, it might be worth it to just split it and get us there in 10 minutes rather than an hour. Whatcha think?

This sounds like a plan to me! I will have some stuff to take any way and this will make it much easier. Adding this to my budget!

Right, I will have to figure a few things out. I was hoping to be in the room before the Polly because I have some stuff I will need to sort out and take with me. I will have to figure out what I am going to do otherwise.

This sounds like a plan to me! I will have some stuff to take any way and this will make it much easier. Adding this to my budget!

PMing you....

Doesn’t surprise me one bit:surfweb: My phone number has been wrong on MDE for 2 years, I have talked numerous times to CM’s for other things and they always assure me my # has been changed! It sure has not, lol!

Doesn’t surprise me one bit:surfweb: My phone number has been wrong on MDE for 2 years, I have talked numerous times to CM’s for other things and they always assure me my # has been changed! It sure has not, lol!
What is with their IT?! Seriously...

It's a company who owns most of the world's entertainment industry (literally), is consistently on the cutting edge of technology, and created the world's best refreshing, delicious snack... how can they be so utterly lame at tech stuff?

:confused3

Hi
I seem to have some quotes saved from when I actually read....a long time ago. I am up to date but didn't quote the last 2 or 3 chapters.

Rumor has it that Animal Kingdom opens before the scheduled park opening. I can’t speak for every day, but it has certainly been true the last couple of trips there for me. So I planned to be there before Rope Drop. That way I’d be sure to get an early morning ride on FOP. YAY me for getting out of bed at 7:00 so I could be one of the first in. With my coffee firmly in hand, I arrived just in time to see the tapstiles wide open and a 2-hour line for FOP. My Annoyance O’Meter was rising. Again.

Sorry - I hate when that happens.

Ah well, the best laid plans… ARE SCREWED UP BY DISNEY!

Yup!

IMG_8459-L.jpg

Nice shot!

I hate how morning coffee cuts into touring time. Keep your getting older comments to yourself.

Must be done or I will be a crabby Patty. ( spongebob reference)

Lovely, simply lovely.

I’m also entertained by sickly sweet $6.00 Disney Slurpees. I’m sure the Boba Balls are responsible for $5.00 price jack. I should make an Animal Kingdom game where you get bonus points if you’re paper straw is still functional before your drink is gone.

Need to be sure I don't launch them to teh back of my throat and then gag....

The notion was short-lived after my Bloody Nose Blowout a few minutes later.

of course.

Great shot!

He likes his blanket. Keeps him cool or warm depending on weather and makes a nice place to sit if you hate grass and dirt on your bottom. Security maybe but probably functional to him.

Yes, Dork happens when I am with them. Every time. Maybe I’d look less dorkish after a Dawa Mary.

Not Dorky- Just Liesa...

B is for: BEST Browsing
:thumbsup2

Further on I found myself in Amorrette's where I confess, I did succumb to a treat... or two.

::yes:: at least...

But this raspberry one and a chocolate one as well:

::yes::::yes::

Maria and Enzo's is super intriguing to me and I have finally decided that I want to eat here since in Sept with the kiddos because: A) it's getting better reviews than Bongos and B) it's themed WAY cooler!

DVC has a killer discount there now. 40%

I dunno, I always seem to get better photos if I'm against the edge on the RIGHT side. No, literally, load in first to sit on the right side. More enclosures are on that side.
:scratchin I see this was clarified a few post back.

I will say I love the plans O'hana then EPCOT ending with the cruise is a great idea. I love Illuminations .... for the music and the song AFTER the fireworks. :love:

It's a company who owns most of the world's entertainment industry (literally), is consistently on the cutting edge of technology, and created the world's best refreshing, delicious snack... how can they be so utterly lame at tech stuff?

Well they don't pay enough to have the IT professionals actually fix the issues even when they are known. That and bringing in non qualified workers and tell the outgoing to train them.... not a great situation. So I have heard... :rolleyes:

H is for: Have FiPs; Will Travel!

Well, in the wee hours of, Why In God's Name Do People Do This O'Clock, I cracked open the laptop and did the FiPs. Pretty pleased with myself, actually. Here's the lodown:

Saturday, May 4th:

EPCOT-

SE @ 10:00; Got 10:05
The Seas with Nemo @ 11:00; Got 11:05

FEA @ 4:00; Got 4:30 ETA! Just changed those to 4:00!

We'll RD Soarin' and/or TT

Sunday, May 5th

MK-

7DMT @ 2:00; Got 2:00 (Jenn)
HM @ 2:00; Got 2:05 (Liesa and Linda)
Splash @ 4:00; Got 4:00 (Liesa and Linda)
PP @ 4:00; Got 4:10 (Jenn)
JC @ 6:00; Got 6:00 (All of us)

I got EMM for Mom and I so we'll do PP and 7DMT during that.

Monday, May 6th
AK-

Safari @ 3:00; Got 2:40
FOP @ 4:00; Got 3:45
FoLK @ 6:00; Got 5:45

We'll RD Navi (Mom doesn't do coasters, so we'll do trails and Nemo instead)

Woot! Love what I got!

Last edited:

Woohoo!! With FP (FiP, I love that!) day behind you, now all we have to do is wait for the single-digit dance and get packed!!! :) Can't wait to meet you all!

Here I thought I was all caught up having read your drama about the passes and I clicked to the next page and you have yet another update! :faint:

Sorry you had all that drama. I made a strict timeline for my folks with at least a month of a buffer for each deadline. We are all scheduled at this point, so now it's just packing, after I choose 3 pairs of capris, tanks, and a sun dress.

The Friendship cruise should be fun. We did one out of the Contemporary for Hallowishes. It was neat cause we got a tour of Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake.

I hope your passes work!

My parents MBs shipped today so we're close!

For reasons I won't bore you with, she has been waffling a bit (it IS a good reason! NOT judging!) about even going. Which gave me freakish amounts of Trip Anxiety. How would we afford the room we were all splitting if she didn't go? Would my roomies even be able to go? GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :scared1:
So stressful!! Glad to hear it all worked out!

In desperation (MONDAY is close enough to count in HOURS NOW!), I uninstalled the app and re-installed it.

Finally, success. I scanned that Bad Boy and Mom now has a ticket to get us some FiPs. The Annoyance O'Meter will have to be taken in for recalibration and another gig of storage on Tuesday, my next day off.
Yikes!!!!!! What an experience to go through!

Woot! Love what I got!
FPs look awesome!

I'm here and all caught up!

Everything looks great and I'm jealous. What a great experience to meet so many great Disers. I can't wait to see the pictures and read about the fun.

Congratulations on getting your FiPs!! I have to admit that the time the window opens works far better for people in Europe than on the West Coast. Unless you are scheduled to attend a work meeting at 2pm and have to turn your 10 day trip‘s FiP securing over to your sometimes technologically challenged husband. He did well though...

Well they don't pay enough to have the IT professionals actually fix the issues even when they are known. That and bringing in non qualified workers and tell the outgoing to train them.... not a great situation. So I have heard... :rolleyes:
That is probably very true!

And stupid, STUPID business models!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!